FTD Companies, Inc. has a long history of utilizing analytics to drive critical business decisions, and we're looking for an exceptional Analyst to join our growing team and begin to make an immediate impact.
The Retention Analyst has primary ownership of all analysis and forecasting needed to drive success in the email and direct mail channels. This person will design customer segmentation to optimize retention results and is responsible for performance tracking and test analysis which will contribute to achieving revenue and profitability objectives.
What you will contribute:
- Support development of the annual forecast for email programs and track performance against plan throughout the year, including plan adjustment cycles within the fiscal year.
- Provide input into the design of email segmentation and testing plans as well as deliver test results post campaign and make recommendations to improve performance based on findings.
- Lead analytical projects that have a cross-business impact and proactively identify areas/decisions where additional analytic insight is needed
- Work closely with Retention Channel Managers to provide tactical support and analytic insights to optimize business decision making.
- Apply business savvy and real-world realities to analytic results to develop recommendations for the business.
- Develop new and improved ways to track and report on key aspects of the business in order to inform key business decisions.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to apply analytical results to organizational decision-making processes.
- Other duties assigned from time to time to support the analytical needs of the overall business and individual brands as assigned
- An environment of positive change--where you can truly make a difference
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and 3 continents where you can be part of helping shape our future
- A "flat" organization where you will spend time with business leaders, managers, finance, marketing, supply chain, and technology groups
- Career opportunities! Those that have a positive impact, with a positive approach, have a very bright future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base
- 2+ years of total relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree; advanced technical or business degree a plus
- Advanced Excel; SQL, SAS, and /or Access helpful
- Working knowledge of e-commerce operational concepts
- Strong business acumen & critical thinking skills required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Come give FTD a look! This position will be based in San Diego, Ca. We are an incredibly open and welcoming company--come join our family!
FTD Companies is a global premier floral and gifting company with a vision to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world. We provide floral, specialty foods, gift and
Back to top