Be An Innovative Change Agent
Are you a Project Manager or a Product Manager comfortable working in a fast-paced and inventive environment?
At FTD we continually evolve the business—hyper-focused on customer experience! We have and are advancing a culture where solutions from the technology group will help transform our lines of business through customer-meaningful solutions, innovative technologies and business-impacting projects.
We are seeking an innovative game changer: a creative problem solving project manager equally comfortable with the needs of the business and a continually evolving technology group. This highly visible position reports to the PMO Director and will also work alongside the new EVP Department head to offer a true challenge and an intriguing opportunity for those that thrive in a transformational environment.
What You Will Contribute:
- Gather and prioritize requirements, document the vision and work closely with the business to deliver quality products
- Assist with defining product strategy and roadmap; Develop and implement a go to market strategy for technology related business products
- Implement high value projects within agreed upon timelines while ensuring that projects meet the business stated goals
- Liaison between the business and sales teams to execute new product training and roll outs
- Liaison to the business community and Technology on strategic and tactical production and analytic support, and project requests
- Works closely with the business owner to develop vision and scope document, business requirements and functional requirements that support the strategic and tactical initiatives as driven by the business project priorities
What we offer:
- An environment of positive change—where you can truly make a difference
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and 3 continents where you can be part of helping shape our future
- Lines of business and a technology organization ready to embrace your role and the business value it brings
- A “flat” organization where you will spend time with business leaders, managers, developers, scrum masters, product management and executive leadership
- Career opportunities! Those that have positive impact, with a positive approach, have a very bright future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base
What we seek:
- 3+ years of project or product management in an agile or fast-paced environment. Scrum skills a plus!
- Demonstrated experience with SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Experience in one or more of the following disciplines: ecommerce, customer facing solutions, web-based technologies, high-transactional solutions, retail / fulfillment environment, etc.
- You have many of the soft skills we need to advance forward quickly: Flexibility, creative problem solving, confident presence in writing and speaking, willingness to learn / grow / and most importantly a very positive approach We want to have FUN!
- You are very organized—keeping several balls in the air and excellent at follow-up
- Business acumen—you will be immersed in the lines of business. But also experience being the bridge between business lines and the engineering departments. Helping resolve positive conflict
Come join our team and be part of an exciting transformation! While you are part of the office of technology, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business.
Come give FTD a look! This position will be based in Downers Grove, IL. We are an incredibly open and welcoming company—come join our family!
FTD Companies, Inc. is a premier floral and gifting company with a vision to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world.
Back to top