Partnership Marketing Specialist
FTD Companies is a global premier floral and gifting company with a vision to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world. We provide floral, specialty foods, gift and related products and services to consumers, retail florists, and other retail locations and companies in need of floral and gifting solutions.
Our Partner Marketing team is seeking a Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize B2C marketing programs in our San Diego office. As the Marketing Specialist, you will assist with the planning and execution of marketing campaigns, build internal and external relationships, and help develop and implement strategies designed to increase and drive revenue through the optimization of integrated marketing programs, communications and materials for FTD, ProFlowers, Personal Creations, and Shari's Berries.
What you will contribute:
- Project Management -- Assist with the planning, scheduling and execution of marketing programs on time, on target and on budget through effective planning, logistics and implementation. Work cross-functionally with creative team to manage asset build timelines, direction and deployments.
- Relationship Management -- Build sustainable and profitable partnerships with third parties by maintaining, improving and enhancing all relationships through effective management and relationship building.
- Presentation and Communication -- Responsible for presenting at partner meetings, leading internal project status meetings, and delivering oral and written presentations. Communicate program activities and results to all stakeholders.
- Strategic and Creative Thinking --Continually assess the current marketing programs and develop efforts to improve and use the results to optimize future efforts.
- Additional Tactical Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports
- Close collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure contractual obligations are met
- Landing page set-up and optimization
- Manage communications with customer service
- Maintain campaign database
- Competitor tracking
- E-Commerce merchandising support
- Quality check and creative assets approval
- Perform other duties as assigned
What we offer:
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of our Partner Marketing team
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan).
- A relaxed work environment (shorts and sandals always welcome, onsite gym with classes).
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and 3 continents where you can be part of helping shape our future.
- Career opportunities! Those that have positive impact, with a positive approach, have a very bright future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base.
- During peak season this role requires overtime, during off peak we offer Summer hours
What we seek: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business related field
- Impeccable written and oral presentation skills
- Extremely organized multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of programs and relationships
- Sound qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and succinctly
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize many tasks across various teams within the organization
- Oversee strategic planning activities and implementation of tactical programs
- Some evening and weekend hours required. Limited domestic travel
- Candidate must be willing to undergo personal and financial background checks
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office.
- 2+ years of business analysis, marketing, e-commerce and/or retail business experience preferred
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Solid decision making ability
Come join our team and be part of an exciting transformation! While you are part of the office of Merchandising, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few companies outside of Silicon Valley able to offer development of a high-traffic ecommerce platform receiving upwards of 40K customer purchases an hour.
Come give FTD a look! This position will be based in San Diego, CA. We are an incredibly open and welcoming company--come join our family!
See Inside the Office of FTD Companies
FTD Companies, Inc., is a premier floral and gifting company. Through its diversified family of brands, FTD provides floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. The company’s portfolio of brands in the U.S. and Canada includes: FTD, ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely, and Gifts.com. FTD’s mission to delight and inspire customers is the foundation of the business today.
Back to top