Partnership Marketing Specialist
Marketing Specialist- Partner Marketing
FTD Companies is a global best-in-class floral and gifting company with a vision to be the leading and most trusted in the world. We provide floral, specialty foods, gift and related products and services to consumers, retail florists, and other retail locations and companies in need of gifting solutions.
Our Partnership Marketing team is seeking a Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize B2C marketing programs in our San Diego office. As the Marketing Specialist, you will support the provision and implementation of marketing campaigns, build internal and external relationships, and help develop and implement strategies designed to increase and drive revenue through the optimization of integrated marketing programs, communications and materials for FTD, ProFlowers, Personal Creations, and Shari's Berries.
What you will contribute:
- Project Management -- Assist with the planning, scheduling and execution of marketing programs on time, on target and on budget through effective planning, logistics and implementation. Work cross-functionally with creative team to manage asset build timelines, direction and deployments.
- Relationship Management -- Build balanced and profitable partnerships with third parties by maintaining, improving and enhancing all relationships through effective management and relationship building.
- Presentation and Communication -- Responsible for presenting at partner meetings, leading internal project status meetings, and delivering oral and written presentations. Communicate program activities and results to all partners.
- Strategic and Creative Thinking --Continually assess the current marketing programs and develop efforts to improve and use the results to optimize future efforts.
- Additional Tactical Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports
- Close collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure contractual obligations are met
- Landing page set-up and optimization
- Manage communications with customer service
- Maintain campaign database
- Competitor tracking
- E-Commerce merchandising support
- Quality check and creative assets approval
- Perform other duties as assigned
What we offer:
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of our Partner Marketing team
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a generous vacation plan).
- A relaxed work environment (shorts and sandals always welcome, onsite gym with classes).
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and 3 continents where you can be part of helping shape our future.
- Career opportunities! Those that have positive impact, with a positive approach, have a forward-thinking future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base.
- During peak season this role requires overtime, during off-peak we offer Summer hours
What we seek: To perform this job successfully, an individual will be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business related field
- 3+ years of business analysis, marketing, e-commerce and/or retail business experience preferred
- Critical thinking and planning
- confident decision-making ability
- Impeccable written and oral presentation skills
- Extremely organized multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of programs and relationships
- Sound qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to communicate effectively and succinctly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Back to top