Online Services Representative
Purpose of Position: Provide assistance to FTD Members seeking to add or cancel Online Services product offerings. Assist with setting up new products available to all Florist Online members. Support FTD Members via phone and email. Assist with special projects as defined by the Director of E-Commerce Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails from FTD Members related to new Online Service product offerings or site evaluations. Actively work with members to educate and engage them in Online Service processes.
- Complete all communication related to a new contract within the 30 day on boarding period that starts with service activation.
- Complete set ups accurately on a daily basis ranging from 4-7 activations provided volume exists.
- Update tickets accurately in WebSpoc or HEAT to ensure customer interaction is captured.
- Understand search engine optimization (SEO) and other basic online terminology and have the ability to explain it to a FTD Member.
- Assist with Web Site Creation for our Member Florist.
- Develop and maintain a positive and engaged Member relationship.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience; minimum 2 years’ experience in a position with high level of customer interaction.
- Basic troubleshooting skills related to the Internet.
- Proficient in Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Photoshop, Basic Web Technologies (HTML, CSS)
- Proficient computer skills in MS office including Word and Excel.
- Experience with AS400, HEAT (or other systems used to document information; standard support systems)
- Previous work experience with a phone support environment.
- Clear problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle pressure professionally.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write emails and basic correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to plan, organize, and proactively problem solve on a strategic level.
- Ability to mentor and motivate individuals.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to adjust to and work with last minute changes and requests.
- Physical Demands: the employee is regularly required to use hands and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
See Inside the Office of FTD Companies
FTD Companies, Inc., is a premier floral and gifting company. Through its diversified family of brands, FTD provides floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. The company’s portfolio of brands in the U.S. and Canada includes: FTD, ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely, and Gifts.com. FTD’s mission to delight and inspire customers is the foundation of the business today.
Back to top