Member Solutions Representative
Purpose of Position: The Member Solutions Representative is responsible for contacting and saving members who have submitted a term request, welcoming new Florist Members to FTD, educating members on FTD’s quality and other programs, assisting members with Path to Order issues, and general questions and concerns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact and save members who have submitted a termination requests
- Conduct and complete New Member Orientation calls
- Review and resolve escalated member issues
- Assist Members with Path to Order concerns and policy & procedure questions
- Handle requests from other teams for member profitability analysis and other information
- Record all notes of calls, e-mails and other communications into HEAT
- Perform other duties to support company initiatives and goals as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma and preferred college courses taken, minimum of 3 years of customer service and/or sales experience
- Strong customer service & negotiation skills and ability to overcome objections
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal)
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to make good business decisions
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office and ability to understand other systems quickly.
See Inside the Office of FTD Companies
FTD Companies, Inc., is a premier floral and gifting company. Through its diversified family of brands, FTD provides floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. The company’s portfolio of brands in the U.S. and Canada includes: FTD, ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely, and Gifts.com. FTD’s mission to delight and inspire customers is the foundation of the business today.
Back to top