Marketing Specialist - Direct Mail & Catalog
Marketing Specialist - Catalog and Direct Mail
The Catalog and Direct Mail Marketing Specialist is a highly visible role in a growing brand- Personal Creations - at one of the world's leading e-commerce companies. This role is critical to our overall business success and is a linchpin in our efforts to drive repeat purchases, customer lifetime value, brand engagement and advocacy. You will accomplish this by driving the execution of our catalog and direct mail programs.
You are an articulate, analytical and customer-focused marketing professional who can multi-task. You are extremely organized and can prioritize tasks well. You are intellectually curious and are passionate about everything consumer retail or ecommerce.
How you will make an impact:
- Project manage and drive the execution of the Personal Creations catalog and direct mail marketing program
- Manage multiple direct mail and catalog programs throughout the year; assisting in creative development, product selections, copy and design reviews, version management, vendor relationships and ensuring timelines are met
- Enhance lifecycle marketing programs across multiple channels and touch-points to maximize customer engagement and lifetime value, retention, brand advocacy and loyalty
- Project manage a diverse set of functional groups - marketing, site experience, creative, merchandising, analytics and others - to drastically improve customer repurchase rates through innovative marketing programs
- Manage the P&L of the team's marketing channel to meet or exceed targeted revenue and margin within budget
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
What we offer:
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of a marketing for Personal Creations. www.personalcreations.com
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan).
- A relaxed work environment (shorts and sandals always welcome, onsite gym with classes).
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and 3 continents where you can be part of helping shape our future.
- Career opportunities! Those that have positive impact, with a positive approach, have a very bright future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base.
- During peak season this role requires overtime, during off peak we offer Summer hours
What we seek:
- 1-3 years of marketing experience with a preference for brand marketing and/or data-driven digital marketing in an e-commerce or similar environment preferred
- Leadership presence - you have a track record of working with and presenting to senior level executives; excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to command a room
- Balance of right-brain and left-brain thinking - you're just as comfortable providing creative feedback or leading a divergent brainstorming session as you are gleaning insights from thousands of rows of marketing performance metrics
- Superior project management skills - you're results-focused, exhibit superb execution and follow-through and you're detail-oriented on multiple simultaneous projects
- Technical proficiency - you can work for a day in Excel without ever using the mouse; experience with SQL, Omniture or other e-commerce tools is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
Come join our team and be part of an exciting transformation! While you are part of the office of Personal Creations Marketing, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few companies outside of Silicon Valley able to offer development of a high-traffic ecommerce platform receiving upwards of 40K customer purchases an hour.
Come give FTD a look! This position will be based in San Diego, CA. We are an incredibly open and welcoming company--come join our family!
See Inside the Office of FTD Companies
FTD Companies, Inc., is a premier floral and gifting company. Through its diversified family of brands, FTD provides floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. The company’s portfolio of brands in the U.S. and Canada includes: FTD, ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely, and Gifts.com. FTD’s mission to delight and inspire customers is the foundation of the business today.
Back to top