Marketing QA Coordinator (6 month temporary)
At FTD Companies, the largest gifting company in the world, we continually evolve the business and continue to be focused on customer experience! Our marketplace is a collection of branded websites each offering high quality, products shipped from the supplier to the consumer and designed specifically around the way consumers shop.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator for a temporary assignment (6 months) for our Peak Holiday Season. In the role you will be responsible for testing and certifying content for customer email campaigns. This position works closely with the retention marketing team, business managers, and other QA team members to ensure high quality web presence and customer communications. Tasks you will perform include, but are not limited to, test planning, browser based manual testing, and defect logging/verification. You will also be responsible for working with the retention marketing team and management to identify, prioritize, and implement opportunities for increased efficiency within the QA function.
What we seek:
- Strong software analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of popular internet browsers
- Strong problem solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, written and oral.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing business needs and priorities
- Ability to work as a member of a high performance team
- Experience with retention email marketing campaigns required
- Experience with performance and functional test automation tools is a plus.
What will you contribute:
- Properly document tests, execute them, and accurately report testing status and test results to project stakeholders.
- Works in high collaboration with web, creative and retention staff to identify and resolve defects and errors.
- Support larger projects that require content testing.
- Review and provide feedback to improve solution development process.
- Perform other duties to support the retention marketing operations functions.
To be successful in this role:
- Develop a strong understanding of FTD’s business, policies, practices, and culture.
- Seek options to support the business in the best possible way.
- Maintain a positive “can do” attitude with a focus on the success of the team.
- Pursue the department and company mission, goals, and objectives with enthusiasm and passion.
- Identify project risks and develop contingency plans or other workaround solutions.
- Work with technical teams and business stakeholders to balance business goals with technical options.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with high rates of change.
- Takes ownership of outstanding issues, is accountable, and establishes a high level of credibility with others in the organization.
- Respects other people’s opinions and suggestions and works to create an ‘environment of trust’.
Come join our team and be part of an exciting transformation! While you are part of the office of technology, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business.
Come give FTD a look! We are an incredibly open and welcoming company—come join our family!
FTD Cmpanies is a global premier floral and gifting company with a vision to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world. We provide floral, specialty foods, gift and related products and services to consumers, retail florists, and other retail locations and companies in need of floral and gifting solutions.
Back to top