Marketing Coordinator (Temporary 3 months)
The Acquisition Marketing Group at FTD Companies, the largest gifting company in the world, is seeking a temporary Marketing Coordinator who will play a key role in campaign executions. The Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in marketing, media or other office environment. Attention to detail, organization, ability to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment and curiosity are all qualities that will make you a success in this role.
This position starts ASAP and will go through February 2017 with the potential to extend.
The Acquisition Group for FTD family of brands (FTD, ProFlowers, Shari’s Berries, Personal Creations, Gifts.com) executes numerous campaigns across several marketing channels to reach and attract our target customers. We need your help to ensure we can continue doing this well and deliver the high caliber marketing programs that we’ve become known for.
- Work with channel managers to ensure customer experience meets expectations from landing page setup, promotional offers and product merchandising
- Play a key role in determining customer-facing landing page layout, design and product assortment
- Help manage and navigate legal, finance and creative processes to ensure deliverables are met on time to meet launch dates for various media campaigns
- Generate critical reports used for key decision making during peak holidays and ad-hoc as needed
- Set up tracking using 3rd party software for digital efforts
- Analyzing data to inform decisions on media placements, profitability, feature offers, etc.
- Other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-3 years marketing experience or equivalent
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Stellar organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Dependable and accountable
- Solid excel experience and comfort with large data sets
- Self-starter/motivator, capable of working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Able to meet schedules and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Energy / capacity to work in a fast paced environment
- Curiosity and interest in marketing, media, and/or ecommerce
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience with data reporting tools such as cognos, SQL, server, etc.
- Experience using Omniture or other web analytics tools
- E-commerce experience
This position reports to the Business Channel Manager for Radio & TV/Video.
FTD Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq:FTD) is the largest gifting company in the world. Through our diversified family of brands, we provide floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. We also provide floral products and services to retail florists and other retail locations throughout these same geographies. FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTD® and Interflora® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries. Our diversified portfolio of brands also includes the following trademarks: ProFlowers®, Shari’s Berries®, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Flying Flowers, Flowers Direct, Drake Algar, Sincerely and Gifts.com.
The FTD Mission Statement is to inspire, support and delight our customers when expressing life’s most important sentiments. For more information about our portfolio of brands, we invite you to visit www.FTDCompanies.com.
Back to top