FTD Companies is seeking a Marketing Analyst to support the operations of our Acquisition Marketing department, a B2C team that attracts new customers and generates high revenue via digital and traditional channels
FTD Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ:FTD), is a $1.2 billion e-commerce global gifting business, which includes premier brands ProFlowers®, Shari's Berries®, Personal Creations® - all working under the broader mission to inspire, support and delight customers when expressing life's most important sentiments.
In this role you will work closely with cross-functional teams including marketing, business intelligence, creative, merchandising, and website to recommend strategies for optimization and growth across multiple consumer-facing brands.
The ideal candidate is a highly strategic and energetic person who embraces the latest marketing trends, and understands how to leverage data and technology to communicate powerful stories to stakeholders. This includes proactively performing analysis to solve for a business problem or opportunity, as well as understanding business performance drivers, consumer behavior, and measuring ROI for marketing and strategic initiatives. In addition, this person will also develop and manage dashboards, reports, competitive tracking, and ad-hoc analyses.
What You Will Contribute:
- Act as the go-to expert for marketing insights by owning reporting and informing strategy.
- Provide analytical support for multi-channel attribution, media mix modeling, order/revenue forecasting, campaign testing, and other team needs.
- Support reporting for the marketing team by creating dashboards, reports, ad-hoc queries, and advanced analyses with acquisition, engagement, and retention metrics.
- Analyze the effect of multi-channel consumer behavior and providing regular actionable insights in an ever-evolving marketing landscape.
- Extract key learnings, trends, and actionable insights through analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional customer behavior data sets.
- Represent the user voice by analyzing data related to our customers, orders, products, and websites. Leverage customer insights to identify critical targeting segments.
- Build and maintain relationships across internal stakeholders including marketing, business intelligence, creative, merchandising, and website.
- Translate your technical work for audiences of all levels and make recommendations in a compelling manner that inspires action.
- Openly communicate recommendations for tactic, process, or product innovation.
- Proactively research new ways of modeling to unlock new growth opportunities.
What we offer:
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan).
- A relaxed work environment and work/life integration
- An organization that is evolving and is primed for a formal internal communications program- ready to embrace your role and the value it brings.
- A collaborative organization where you will spend time with business leaders, managers, developers, product management and executive leadership.
- Opportunities to grow! Team members develop as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years' experience in analytical field
- Proficiency in data extraction/manipulation, statistical and other advanced analytical tools (SQL, Aginity, R, SAS, Python, Cognos, etc.).
- Deep knowledge of functions and methods for manipulating, aggregating and presenting data in Excel.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and logic skills. Serving as a champion of sound decision-making for the marketing team.
- Strong communication skills. You will be collaborating with many different cross-functional teams to rapidly analyze, execute and iterate.
- Your attention to detail is top notch, and yet you're still driven by the big picture.
- You have the ability to break down complex concepts to a non-analytical audience.
- Retail and/or ecommerce digital and traditional marketing analytics experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with website and marketing analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture, Salesforce, Tealium, Convertro, etc.).
- Demonstrated record of working closely with key stakeholders, advising on how to increase business performance.
- Demonstrated background and experience with marketing analytics, predictive methodologies, return on investment/financial modeling, and statistical analysis.
- Passion about marketing and desire to pursue a career in marketing a big plus.
Come join our team and be part of an exciting transformation! While you are part of the office of Merchandising, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few companies outside of Silicon Valley able to offer development of a high-traffic ecommerce platform receiving upwards of 40K customer purchases an hour.
Come give FTD a look! This position will be based in San Diego, CA. We are an incredibly open and welcoming company--come join our family!
See Inside the Office of FTD Companies
FTD Companies, Inc., is a premier floral and gifting company. Through its diversified family of brands, FTD provides floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. The company’s portfolio of brands in the U.S. and Canada includes: FTD, ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely, and Gifts.com. FTD’s mission to delight and inspire customers is the foundation of the business today.
Back to top