Sincerely, a subsidiary of FTD Companies, Inc., the largest gifting company in the world, is hiring an iOS Engineer at our San Francisco office.
Learn more about our apps @ www.sincerely.com
At Sincerely we’re a small team with big products. We have over 16 million app downloads and over 3 million users as we continue building the largest gifting network.
Our team is seeking an iOS Engineer that is passionate about building beautiful iOS apps. In this role you will be participating in building one of the most advanced mobile commerce platforms around – and many interesting challenges are in store for us!
If you love writing clean code, because you know code is read far more often that it’s written and you’re a stickler when it comes to code reviews, because you know that’s the best way to learn from your colleagues Sincerely would like to talk to you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement new app features, fix bugs, update and maintain code
- Review code written by other iOS engineers (and Android code when needed)
- Provide technical feedback to other iOS engineers (and Android engineers, when applicable)
- Stay up to date on the latest iOS updates and technologies
- Be aware of the latest Android developments
- Assist with app QA and testing
- Work closely with product designers/UX to refine and iterate on new features
- Work closely with backend engineers to develop APIs for use by the apps
- Assist with app release management: from design spec to App Store
- Minimum of 4 years iOS experience; computer science degree preferred
- Ability to write code in Objective-C, Swift, and at least one other programming language (e.g. Java, C, C++, PHP, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with GitHub (or other distributed source code control system)
- Experience with CocoaPods and integrating external libraries/frameworks
Experience with offline storage, threading, image manipulation, and performance/memory tuning
- Experience with Android preferred but not required
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
Have published one or more iOS apps in the App Store
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
About FTD Companies:
FTD Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq:FTD) is the largest gifting company in the world. Through our diversified family of brands, we provide floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. We also provide floral products and services to retail florists and other retail locations throughout these same geographies. FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTD® and Interflora® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries. Our diversified portfolio of brands also includes the following trademarks: ProFlowers®, Shari’s Berries®, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Flying Flowers, Flowers Direct, Drake Algar, Sincerely and Gifts.com.
The FTD Mission Statement is to inspire, support and delight our customers when expressing life’s most important sentiments. For more information about our portfolio of brands, we invite you to visit www.FTDCompanies.com.
See Inside the Office of FTD Companies
FTD Companies, Inc., is a premier floral and gifting company. Through its diversified family of brands, FTD provides floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. The company’s portfolio of brands in the U.S. and Canada includes: FTD, ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely, and Gifts.com. FTD’s mission to delight and inspire customers is the foundation of the business today.
Back to top