FTD Companies is in search of an exceptional individual to join Supply Chain Operations focusing on the ProFlowers Brand. The Inventory Coordinator will have an immediate impact on the business ensuring accurate floral inventory levels are in place as our customers gift out millions of bouquets to family, friends and loved ones each year. Over time within the inventory management function you will gain exposure to all areas of ecommerce opening multiple opportunities for personal development and growth. The ideal candidate will be analytical, reliable, enjoy problem solving and working online. FTD Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq:FTD) is the largest gifting company in the world. FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and its ProFlowers brand has been in the ecommerce industry since 1998. This is a company that not only gives you the ability to champion innovative solutions but also invests in you and your teams. Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan) while still enjoying a relaxed work environment (shorts and sandals welcome, onsite gym with fitness classes).
- Maintain inventory availability and levels in web and excel based systems.
- Update system settings for accurate inventory tracking.
- Minimize product scrap through forecast improvement, buffer management, order modification, pricing, promotion, and product placement.
- Become the primary point of contact for real time inventory status requests by building relationships across multiple departments and levels.
- Execute financial reporting. Work with finance to improve reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong analytical abilities including affinity for quantitative analysis. Successful completion of the in-house Analyst Test required.
- Strong working skills in Excel. Access and SQL a plus.
- Comfortable working with large sets of data.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Strong interests in e-commerce, supply chain, and technology.
- Must be self-motivated and exercise innovation in approach to problem solving (ie. Ways to improve inventory management).
FTD Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq:FTD) is the largest gifting company in the world. Through our diversified family of brands, we provide floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. We also provide floral products and services to retail florists and other retail locations throughout these same geographies. FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTD® and Interflora® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries. Our diversified portfolio of brands also includes the following trademarks: ProFlowers®, Shari’s Berries®, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Flying Flowers, Flowers Direct, Drake Algar, Sincerely and Gifts.com.
For more information about our portfolio of brands, we invite you to visit www.FTDCompanies.com.
Back to top