Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative, Flower Exchange
Be a creative Agent of Change
Are you an Inside Sale Rep comfortable working in a dynamic and creative environment?
At FTD (NASDAQ:FTD) we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the sales group help transform our lines of business through customer-meaningful solutions.
We are looking for you to join the team. In this position, you will sell an extensive selection of fresh cut flowers and plants to FTD Member florists from the top grower partners around the world. Utilizing our leading-edge technology platform, you will focus on forging strong, trusted relationships with our members creating new opportunities to deliver consistent high-performing product solutions while providing an overall positive buying experience.
You will report to Joseph Beringer, Director, Inside Sales
What You Will Give:
- Establish and expand consultative relationships with business owners or decision makers supporting their floral needs
- Communicate with members proactively improving their total buying experience
- You will make 60+ outbound sales calls per day in your assigned territory
- Achieve monthly Revenue sales targets
- Achieve monthly Buyer sales targets
- You will collaborate with team members to improve sales strategies and product offerings
- Support company initiatives and other assigned duties
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of a team
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan).
- A relaxed work environment (local gym with classes).
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and 3 continents where you can be part of helping craft our future.
- Career opportunities! Those that have a positive impact, with a positive approach, have a very bright future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base.
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years of related experience preferred
- Floral industry experiences a plus
- Previous inside sales experience
- Excellent multitasking skills
- High volume cold calling experience into a business-to-business environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Previous territory management -- leading a total business
- Excellent teammate with a glass half full approach
- Contagious energy and achievement driven
- Strong self-discipline and confidence required
Come give FTD a look! This position will be based in Downers Grove, IL.
FTD Companies is a global best-in-class floral and gifting company with a vision to be the top tier and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world. We provide floral, specialty foods, gift and related products and services to consumers, retail florists, and other retail locations and companies in need of floral and gifting solutions.
See Inside the Office of FTD Companies
FTD Companies, Inc., is a premier floral and gifting company. Through its diversified family of brands, FTD provides floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. The company’s portfolio of brands in the U.S. and Canada includes: FTD, ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely, and Gifts.com. FTD’s mission to delight and inspire customers is the foundation of the business today.
Back to top