FTD Companies, Inc. is the largest gifting company in the world and we are seeking an Implementation Specialist to join our dynamic growing team. You will implement and test software and train users across the country how to use the FTD Mercury Technology software and peripherals.
Mercury Technology is responsible for the development, sale, installation and support of all Mercury technology endpoints in the Western hemisphere. An endpoint is a piece of technology our Member Florist use to access the Mercury Network where they can send and receive orders & messages. These technology endpoints in most cases also provide some accounting functionality, which further assists the Member in running their business.
This position requires up to 90% travel – or 10 weeks per quarter. All implementation specialists work from home office or FTD Headquarters when not at client sites!
How You Will Make An Impact:
- Onsite hardware and software implementation, including testing.
- Software training of FTD POS (Point of Sale) systems to users in the floral industry
- Maintenance of highly positive customer relations with the customers across the customers
Skills and Competencies You Will Leverage:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a position with a high level of customer interaction
- Experience in software implementation and automation of businesses processes
- Working knowledge of Windows 7,8, 10 and Windows Server 2012
- Understanding of basic accounting practices and small business operations
- Strong Communications skills
- Outstanding time management skills
- Strong documentation skills and excellent problem solving skills
- Process and detail-oriented with a strong sense of responsibility, follow-through, initiative, and assertiveness
- Team oriented, with the strong desire and ability to mentor, coach and motivate peers
- Basic understanding of networking and telephony.
Back to top