Director, Human Resources
Are you a Human Resources Leader that's excited about working in a fast-paced and collaborative eCommerce environment?
We are seeking an individual to provide support to the organization in the areas of leadership consultation, interpersonal design, and development, performance management, seasonal customer service staffing, employee engagement. You will provide oversight to a team of HR managers as well as directly addressing the needs of their dedicated business groups. You will support both corporate and customer service functional teams as the Director, Human Resources.
You will report to Kelly Garst, Senior Director, HR & Talent
What you will contribute:
- You will lead a HRteam and that the team effectively addresses employee needs in an urgent, customer-centric manner.
- You organize seasonal staffing goals for Call Center peak seasons.
- You partner with cross-functional HR peers, HR centers of excellence and other business support functions including but not limited to, Recruiting, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Employee Relations, and Legal.
- You will engage functional leaders to develop a positive work environment with One FTD in mind.
- You will build functional leaders through mentoring, HR development resources by consultation and interpretation to the manager as well as employees regarding conflict resolution, talent development, labor laws, policies, and procedures.
- Your lead organizational design and resource planning.
- Your ability to drive process improvement in HR and ensures that workflows meet compliance and audit standards.
- You will manage the exit interview process and catalog turnover trends to improve attrition.
What we seek:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business Administration or Human Resources Management and a minimum of 7 years of dynamic generalist experience
- Prior high volume seasonal hiring and call center experience strongly preferred
- Experience leading HR team
- Experience in recruiting, training facilitation, org planning, and organizational design.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of all aspects of Human Resources including compensation, employment relations, recruiting, employee development, leave of absence administration and worker's compensation.
- Demonstrable ability to get along with all levels of personnel, from entry-level employees to executive management.
- Skilled in using MS Excel, MS Word, and HRIS
- A strong knowledge base of state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, social skills and planning skills.
- PHR/SPHR preferred
What we offer:
- An environment of positive change--where you can truly make a difference
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of an HR team that encourages out-of-the-box thinking and autonomy
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan).
- A relaxed, casual work environment.
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and 3 continents where you can be part of helping shape our future.
- A "flat" organization where you will spend time with business leaders, managers, developers, product management and executive leadership. #LI-DM1
See Inside the Office of FTD Companies
FTD Companies, Inc., is a premier floral and gifting company. Through its diversified family of brands, FTD provides floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. The company’s portfolio of brands in the U.S. and Canada includes: FTD, ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely, and Gifts.com. FTD’s mission to delight and inspire customers is the foundation of the business today.
Back to top