Customer Service Representative - Seasonal
Best known for our brands ProFlowers, Personal Creations, Shari’s Berries, and FTD.com we are a premier gifting company that strives to exceed our customers’ expectations and offer gift recipients something just as extraordinary.
We are looking for seasonal Customer Service Representatives to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers for the Thanksgiving/Christmas season by assisting with order placement, product inquires and service issues in our San Diego call center. CSR’s are expected to establish a personal connection with each customer, engaging in a sincere and enthusiastic manner. Additionally, CSR’s use their computer skills to navigate through and toggle between a variety of websites and enter order information and notes into our site and back office systems.
- This seasonal assignment will run approximately 4 – 8 weeks.
- Candidates must be able to attend a mandatory on-site training, many training class options are available.
- This role pays $11/hr with opportunities for pay increases.
- Offer may be contingent upon successful drug and background check, based on the program of candidate’s choice.
- Answer incoming calls promptly to place orders, answer questions and assist with service issues.
- Create a positive and memorable experience for the customers by establishing a unique personal connection and engaging in a sincere and enthusiastic manner.
- Determine applicability and scope of problem resolution (recovery solution) and process replacement/refund as appropriate.
- Meet established department average handle time /quality service levels and other identified performance targets on a consistent basis as determined by side-by-side and remote monitoring.
- Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to; processing email, assisting with telephone surveys, completing call tick sheets, participating in focus groups.
- Previous experience with customer service in a call center or retail environment preferred.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills; exceptionally friendly and conversational.
- Good judgment in terms of customer recovery strategies.
- High tolerance for heavy phone work/interaction with the public/emotional conversations.
- Demonstrated basic computer proficiency in a windows environment, internet navigation and keyboarding skills.
- Self starter and the ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be able to work the week prior to holidays.
- May have access to confidential information which the applicant must maintain.
Mental and Physical Demands:
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to use a computer for extended periods of time to enter and process customer information.
- Ability to work efficiently during peaks periods with an increase of customer contacts
Back to top