Customer Service Representative
Purpose of Position: Professionally assist our Member Florists with statement questions and order disputes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to questions regarding the member's statement and florist order disputes via email and by phone as appropriate.
- Professionally respond to incoming customer calls and emails.
- Process requests using internal computer applications. Verify and validate all information provided by the member prior to submission.
- Accurately document all calls in the HEAT application.
- Consistently achieve key indicators and performance standards as defined by management.
- Provide customers with quality service by following the defined company policies, processes and procedures.
- Read and retain information from departmental memorandums, websites and training materials to effectively service customers.
- Participate in ongoing on-the-job training. This may include one-on-one sessions with members of management and peer coaching.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Inbound call center experience desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet navigation.
- Clear problem solving skills and ability to make quick decisions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent grammar skills
- Clear speaking voice
- Good listening skills
- Good typing/keyboarding skills
- Ability to handle pressure professionally and to exhibit a calm disposition
- Ability to show empathy and be persuasive
- Ability to control the call
- Good follow up skills
- Ability to use computer and key board for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing and to talk for extended periods of time on the phone
- Must be flexible, receptive to change, and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements
See Inside the Office of FTD Companies
FTD Companies, Inc., is a premier floral and gifting company. Through its diversified family of brands, FTD provides floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. The company’s portfolio of brands in the U.S. and Canada includes: FTD, ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely, and Gifts.com. FTD’s mission to delight and inspire customers is the foundation of the business today.
Back to top