Customer Relations Specialist
FTD Member Solutions Representative (Customer Relations Specialist)
The Member Solutions group is a senior customer relations team responsible for maintaining strong relationships with our FTD Floral Members and solving escalated Member issues. FTD is looking for a passionate Member Solutions Representative to join our team and use their superior negotiation skills and senior customer service experience in a team-oriented, deadline driven environment. You should be self-motivated, self- starter who also enjoys contributing to key organizational goals! You will be able to showcase your strong customer relationship building and communication skills and demonstrate your problem solving ability as you support the needs of our FTD Floral Members.
The Member Solutions Representative is a critical role within the Florist Division and will work closely with FTD Members, contacting and saving those who submitted termination requests. Additionally, you will work closely with Regional Vice Presidents, internal personnel & management to assist with various escalated Member issues and concerns, profitability and quality analysis and other general questions and concerns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact and save members who have submitted a termination request
- Review and resolve escalated member issues
- Assist Members with Path to Order concerns and policy & procedure questions
- Conduct and complete New Member Orientation calls
- Handle miscellaneous requests from other teams for member profitability and quality analysis
- Record notes of all calls, e-mails and other communications into FTD CRM systems
- Perform other duties to support company initiatives and goals ass assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- A High School diploma/some college coursework; minimum of three years of customer service and/or sales experience
- Strong customer service knowledge and negotiation skills over the phone, with the ability to easily overcome objections
- Detail orientated
- Ability to multi-task and organize in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal) with ability to talk with Senior FTD Management
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to make good business decisions
- Professional and poised demeanor
- Proven ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Proficient pc skills: MS Office and ability to learn and understand systems quickly
- Bi Lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Support from strong leaders, including direct manager, Regional Vice Presidents and division executives
- Well established team who will help train, support and guide you in our evolving industry
- Excellent benefits and a total rewards program
- Growth Opportunities in a large company
See Inside the Office of FTD Companies
FTD Companies, Inc., is a premier floral and gifting company. Through its diversified family of brands, FTD provides floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. The company’s portfolio of brands in the U.S. and Canada includes: FTD, ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely, and Gifts.com. FTD’s mission to delight and inspire customers is the foundation of the business today.
Back to top