Creative Project Manager (8 month temporary)
The Creative department at FTD Companies, the largest Gifting Company in the world, is looking for a Project Manager (8 month temporary) to help lead and support the efficient flow of projects in and out of the department. The Project Manager will oversee project scheduling and resource planning for the Personal Creations Brand. This requires logging, scheduling and tracking projects as well as running kickoff meetings and key follow ups. Reviewing Creative Briefs from Marketing, the Project Manager will help forecast work and resource planning with the Creative Director. He or she will work closely with the Creative and Marketing departments to assure projects are prioritized and well understood.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in managing projects, timelines and maintaining due dates and deliverables across departments. The ability to problem solve and make sure all parties are delivering on their part is critical in this role. The successful candidate will have a positive, can-do attitude mixed with the ability to manage expectations, well organized, familiar with project management best practices and strong communication skills.
- Process incoming project requests.
- Assign projects to creative teams based on workload, as well as provide status of projects to team managers.
- Review creative briefs and assimilate the detailed requirements, making sure that all requirements are provided prior prioritization and assignment.
- Scope project and resource needs.
- Drive daily schedules of a creative team with consideration of people and time
- Run kickoff meetings when required.
- Schedule and track multiple projects simultaneously, as well as close projects when they are completed.
- Work with Marketing to review overall seasonal project needs and do resource planning with the Creative Director.
- Work within our project planning tool to generate reports and track resource utilization.
- Work on behalf of the client with the creative resources to ensure solutions are provided for client concerns.
- Work cross-functionally with Creative, Marketing and Merchandising.
- Act as a liaison between project key stakeholders, sharing deadlines and risks to the project.
- Any additional efforts required to support the brand project deliverables.
- 3+ years of project management experience at an agency or with an in-house creative department
- Must be proficient with MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Ability to communicate effectively, written and verbally.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Structured and logical thinker, precise with information and an eye for accuracy and consistency
- Comfortable with planning and forecasting for resource capacity needs
FTD Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq:FTD) is the largest gifting company in the world. Through our diversified family of brands, we provide floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. We also provide floral products and services to retail florists and other retail locations throughout these same geographies. FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTD® and Interflora® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries. Our diversified portfolio of brands also includes the following trademarks: ProFlowers®, Shari’s Berries®, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Flying Flowers, Flowers Direct, Drake Algar, Sincerely and Gifts.com.
The FTD Mission Statement is to inspire, support and delight our customers when expressing life’s most important sentiments. For more information about our portfolio of brands, we invite you to visit www.FTDCompanies.com.
Back to top