ProFlowers is looking for a talented, mid-level creative Copywriter to join our in-house creative department in beautiful La Jolla, California.
As our new Copywriter, you'll work under the direction of the Assoc. Creative Director and will be responsible for ensuring all assigned deliverables are aligned with ProFlowers' brand guidelines, convey the appropriate tone and voice, delight our customers and incorporate direct response best practices where appropriate.
Assignments may include but are not limited to: Writing descriptions for new products, naming new collections, crafting copy for custom-designed emails, creating high-level messaging for seasonal campaigns and promotions, and working with our graphic designers to execute marketing assets for various digital channels.
Intrigued? Then let's get into the details!
- Write persuasive, creative copy for multiple digital platforms including site, email, display, radio, TV, social, and more.
- Demonstrate exceptional grammar and attention to detail while maintaining the smart, light-hearted ProFlowers voice.
- Ensure assigned deliverables align with the established creative content strategy and/or seasonal campaign.
- Execute messaging off of a messaging concept, provided by the Assoc. Creative Director, to align with respective styles and tones for a variety of users and audiences.
- Edit and revise copy based on feedback from team and/or clients while supporting brand communications guidelines.
- Collaborate during the creative process to determine additional elements to incorporate into the copy and suggest improvements.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Mass Communications, Advertising or related field
- Professional copywriting experience through previously held positions or internships. E-commerce experience is a huge plus.
- Proven ability to integrate creativity into direct-response copy
- Portfolio demonstrating ability to think in campaigns, not just in one-off executions, as well as superior writing and editing skills
- Extensive knowledge of grammar, punctuation and AP stylebook
- Demonstrated knowledge of creating content communication for digital mediums
- Ability to convert marketing strategy and business needs into smart, effective creative communication
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
See Inside the Office of FTD Companies
FTD Companies, Inc., is a premier floral and gifting company. Through its diversified family of brands, FTD provides floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. The company’s portfolio of brands in the U.S. and Canada includes: FTD, ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely, and Gifts.com. FTD’s mission to delight and inspire customers is the foundation of the business today.
Back to top