FTD Companies, Inc. is a premier floral and gifting company with a vision to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world.
Purpose of Position: The billing coordinator is responsible for entering and maintaining membership application and processing membership billing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all verified membership applications and accurately set up billing per contract.
- Maintain JDE membership database including processing all member address changes, drops, and terms as required. Update additional critical information as requested.
- Upload member billing for our on-line services
- Make changes to member contracts as appropriate in order to add or delete credits, discounts, specials, etc
- Enter purchase orders which are vital to product production and delivery, inventory tracking, and A/P invoice processing.
- Manage month end billing reports
- Monitor to make sure that all SN orders have a billing; manage the UDC tables
- Process territory re-alignments for our sales reps territories as appropriate
- Proof and validate orders per Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements.
- Key in billing information for any phone orders received
- Handle requests assigned in HEAT, including Membership Requests and Credit requests which require research to ensure correct credit is applied
- Help for the Holidays as needed such as FAH order taking, FTD.com or retrans scrubbing
- Make recommendations about areas of improvement for departmental processes
- Provide reports to finance, Florist or other departments as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree preferred; minimum of 2 years of experience working in an office environment
- Be knowledgeable of JD Edwards software
- Strong organization skills and detail minded; strong ability to multitask and work under pressure and timelines
- Accurate typing/keyboarding skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Must be flexible, receptive to change, and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements
- Proficient computer skills in MS office including Word and Excel
- **Some Overtime is required and mandatory for this position***
See Inside the Office of FTD Companies
FTD Companies, Inc., is a premier floral and gifting company. Through its diversified family of brands, FTD provides floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. The company’s portfolio of brands in the U.S. and Canada includes: FTD, ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely, and Gifts.com. FTD’s mission to delight and inspire customers is the foundation of the business today.
Back to top