Accounts Payable Clerk (Temporary)
FTD Companies, Inc., the largest gifting company in the world is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk (Temporary). In this role you will be responsible for verifying account payable records, reviewing records for accuracy and completeness, preparing invoices, and entering data into the AP system.
General Accounts Receivable functions
- Pick up Incoming Checks twice a week
- Log Payments
- Scan payments into system using remote deposits
- Prepare a summary report of all deposits for each day
- Handle check orders
General Accounts Payable functions
- Invoices & Payment Scanning
- Filing Vendor Payments
- Maintain DocRec Organized and updated
- Assist with Audit Requests
- Special Projects
- Act as support for the accounts payable department
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks
- Liaise with other departments/customers/vendors
Education and Experience
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in clerical accounting
- Associate degree in business or accounting an advantage
- 1-2 years of experience with accounts payable
- Computer literate with strong MS Excel and Word skills
- Experience with Great Plains, a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be goal oriented and a team player
FTD Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq:FTD) is the largest gifting company in the world. Through our diversified family of brands, we provide floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. We also provide floral products and services to retail florists and other retail locations throughout these same geographies. FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTD® and Interflora® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries. Our diversified portfolio of brands also includes the following trademarks: ProFlowers®, Shari’s Berries®, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Flying Flowers, Flowers Direct, Drake Algar, Sincerely and Gifts.com.
The FTD Mission Statement is to inspire, support and delight our customers when expressing life’s most important sentiments. For more information about our portfolio of brands, we invite you to visit www.FTDCompanies.com.
Back to top