FTD Companies, Inc. is a premier floral and gifting company with a vision to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world.
Account Manager- Ecommerce and Publications
Do you love being rewarded for helping others succeed in a business to business environment? Are you a business savvy problem solver that takes pride in finding solutions to business owners’ marketing needs? Would you like to make your mark by helping to set the standards for this newly created position, supporting Publications and Ecommerce services and by using your consultative skills to help FTD Member Florists to grow their business by working to optimize their florist to florist advertising, and florist to consumer advertising and ecommerce plans?
We are looking for a solutions-oriented, upbeat and success driven Account Manager to become the subject matter expert for both our Ecommerce and Publications sales teams, focused on using their well-honed relationship building and sales skills to educate our floral members on ways they can best optimize the growth of their business through available services (FTD advertising and ecommerce solutions).
How You Will Make An Impact:
- Outbound calling (70 calls per day) to FTD Member florists
- Contact participating FTD Member Florists requesting to cancel Publication and/or Ecommerce services and address performance opportunities or concerns
- Retain members requesting to cancel or remove Publication and/or Ecommerce services
- Support company initiatives
- Assist Member Florists in growing their businesses through utilizing consultative ability and negotiating skills
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Competencies You Will Leverage:
- Prior high volume calling experience into a business-to-business environment
- 2 to 5 years’ experience with demonstrated success selling advertising, website or online marketing solutions
- Business to business account management experience preferred
- Excellent negotiating, problem solving, multitasking and verbal communication skills
- 1 to 3 years of experience demonstrating an understanding of Ecommerce, SEM or SEO required
- Ability to overcome objections in order to close a sale
- Experience that demonstrates a focus on doing what’s best for the customer while overcoming objections to close the sale
- Proven team player with positive attitude, self- motivated with a drive to succeed and help others succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- An excellent opportunity to help establish standards in a newly created position
- Support from a strong leader and team members to train and guide you in this industry
- Excellent total rewards program and competitive performance based compensation plan
- Growth opportunities within a premier industry leader
Through our diversified family of brands, we provide floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. We also provide floral products and services to retail florists and other retail locations throughout these same geographies. FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTD® and Interflora® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries. Our diversified portfolio of brands also includes the following trademarks: ProFlowers®, Shari’s Berries®, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Flying Flowers, Flowers Direct, Drake Algar, Sincerely and Gifts.com.
The FTD Mission Statement: To inspire, support and delight our customers when expressing life’s most important sentiments.
The FTD Vision Statement: To be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world.
See Inside the Office of FTD Companies
FTD Companies, Inc., is a premier floral and gifting company. Through its diversified family of brands, FTD provides floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. The company’s portfolio of brands in the U.S. and Canada includes: FTD, ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely, and Gifts.com. FTD’s mission to delight and inspire customers is the foundation of the business today.
Back to top