- Vienna, VA
At Frontpoint, our mission is to help people feel safer and more connected in their everyday lives. For over a decade, we’ve been continuously advancing, perfecting and innovating to ensure our customers always have the simplest, safest, and smartest home security.
We’re looking for a full stack Software Engineer to join our exceptional development team. Frontpoint is a fast paced, enterprise scale, B2C environment. Our developers build software for all components of the organization and customers. This year we are continuing to scale by focusing on our e-commerce experience. A successful candidate is someone who can tackle front and back-end systems as well as mobile application development.
- Ensure the on-time delivery of sprint commitments.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the system architecture, business rules and subject domain
- Accomplish development tasks with minimal assistance, across full stack of solutions.
- Provides support to address issues with the production environment as needed.
- Perform analysis of requirements and design
What you need to be successful:
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
- Able to communicate complex technical concepts to company stakeholders in an easy-to-understand manner
- Comfortable working independently and collaborating in a team environment
- Innovative approach to engineering, keeps current on new technologies and identifies opportunities to improve solutions and processes
- BS in Computer Science (or related field) and 2-5 years of experience in software development, Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, etc.) preferred
- Experience developing iOS and Android apps
- Experience with Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools
- Understanding of modern software design and development concepts (Ex. IoC, TDD, Object oriented vs. alternative paradigms, CI/CD, etc.)
Back to top