Senior Systems Engineer
- Tysons Corner, VA
Frontpoint’s mission is to make families feel safe, more connected, and to inspire the world that great service still exists. Our team’s efforts to care for and protect our customers are the reason that 96% of customers would recommend Frontpoint to a friend. We’re looking for an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to take our existing systems and environment to the next level.
That’s where you come in.
As a Senior Systems Engineer you will ensure our infrastructure can keep pace with our growth. You will be critical in hardening and optimizing our infrastructure to match the organizations trajectory.
- Support IT systems, project planning, design, implementation, documentation and maintenance
- Support migration of workloads that belong in the cloud to Azure working in conjunction with Software Development and Product teams
- Support Datacenter environments for on-prem solutions
- Design and support site agnostic internal customer infrastructure solutions
- Manage and document new and existing Windows, Azure, and Cisco environments
- Bake in security solutions when designing and implementing systems and applications
- Provide escalation support to internal Technology staff as needed
- Research, evaluate and report on emerging technologies and services
- 5+ years of experience in evolving IT infrastructure environments
- Experienced with scripting and automating cloud deployments (Powershell, Terraform)
- Familiar with DevSecOps practices and integration across teams (such as with Software Development or Security)
- An excellent communicator with a strong customer focus
- Mastery of Windows server roles (AD, DS, DNS, DHCP, IIS, File Services, etc.)
- Experience designing and architecting cloud-based infrastructure solutions (Azure preferred)
- Familiar with the fundamentals of networking (experience with Cisco hardware a plus)
- Possess solid knowledge of VMware virtualization technologies
- Experience with layer 7 firewalls a plus
- Experience managing work in an agile way with tools such as Kanban boards.
- Experience in PCI-DSS Level 2 environments desired
- Growth mindset with a strong desire to learn
Back to top