Senior Manager, Retention
Frontpoint’s mission is to make families feel safe, more connected, and to inspire the world that great service still exists. Our team’s efforts to care for and protect our customers are the reason that 96% of customers would recommend Frontpoint to a friend.
We’re looking for a customer centric sales and service professional who understands the customer lifecycle at every interaction to lead our Retention team.
That’s where you come in.
As Senior Manager of Retention, you will drive and sustain a Retention philosophy that embraces identifying root causes, leveraging our value proposition, competitive advantages, and customer experience. You will manage budget expectations on labor, discounts and offers, incentives, and employee attrition. Additionally, you will build and implement strategies to improve customer save rates, as well as present customer feedback on our products and services to improve our Retention results.
On top of your day-to-day duties, you will be responsible for a few key things:
- Developing strategies to increase save rates and optimize the customer retention experience
- Designing and implementing a customer satisfaction program that measures the experience for both saved and non-saved customers, uncover areas for improvement, and create actionable strategy to impact the overall Retention Program
- Creating new offers, upsell proposals and loyalty programs to drive customer growth
- Identifying key training initiatives to enhance product knowledge, competitor knowledge, saves skills, and sales skills for save teams
- Working to standardize best practices, KPI’s, identify gaps in support of the team
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of experience in a call center retention sales/service leadership
- Understanding of customer purchase behavior and key decision drivers
- Strong analytical skills with the capability to develop and validate hypotheses, and develop business plans to drive sale based on data/findings
- Bachelor's Degree preferrered
- Customer retention or service experience strongly preferred
Do you have what it takes? Come join our team and take your career to the next level!
Meet Some of Frontpoint's Employees
Incentives & Communications Specialist
Nathan ensures that employees at Frontpoint are always enjoying themselves at work—and keeps all company communication channels operating effectively.
Back to top