Frontpoint’s mission is to make families feel safe, more connected, and to inspire the world that great service still exists. Our team’s efforts to care for and protect our customers are the reason that 96% of customers would recommend Frontpoint to a friend.
We are looking for an analyst that wants to take huge amounts of data and use it to inform the broader strategy of the business.
That’s where you come in.
As a Senior Analyst on the Data Strategy team, you will work in our fast-paced, enterprise scale, B2C environment. Our team is data-driven, utilizing data sets from around the business to help us understand our consumer along with their needs and behaviors. This role in particular requires a heavy utilization of SQL, a strong proficiency with Excel, and other tools to process tons of behavioral, transactional, and product-related data. If you like taking complex problems and creating simple, elegant solutions, you’ll love working at Frontpoint!
On top of your day-to-day duties, you will be responsible for a few key things:
- Delivering analyses that improve business processes for Marketing, Sales, Customer Care, and other internal departments
- Working cross-functionally with stakeholders to help them understand their needs, how they fit into the bigger picture, and the root cause analysis
- Extract data and build models via SQL and Excel
- Partnering with Enterprise Reporting and Data Science to visualize our data and extract insights that give us a competitive advantage
- Communicate directly with leadership across the business to streamline Data Strategy processes
What do we need from you?
- BS in Data Science (or related field)
- 3-5 years of experience working heavily with SQL
- Extensive knowledge of Excel
- Experience interacting with stakeholders at all levels across an organization
- Experience utilizing data to draw strategic insights into effective business optimization
- Experience working with data visualization tools like tableau, microstrategy, qlikview, cognos, etc.
- Great work ethic and sense of humor – we believe in mutual trust and personal responsibility
Do you have what it takes? Come join our team and take your career to the next level!
Meet Some of Frontpoint's Employees
Incentives & Communications Specialist
Nathan ensures that employees at Frontpoint are always enjoying themselves at work—and keeps all company communication channels operating effectively.
Back to top