Inside Sales Consultant
Base + Uncapped Commission | Full Benefits | Warm Leads | $70K-$100K | Top Performers $100K+ | New Office
Frontpoint’s mission is to make families feel safe, more connected, and to inspire the world that great service still exists. Our team’s efforts to care for and protect our customers are the reason that 96% of customers would recommend Frontpoint to a friend.
Headquartered in Northern Virginia, we've expanded our Sales operation to the Salt Lake City area. We are hiring for Sales professionals who have the willingness to learn, the drive to continually grow professionally, and have the desire to bring the world a more secure, smarter home.
That’s where you come in.
As an Inside Sales Consultant, you will be the first person our customers speak to and you’ll provide home security, home awareness, and home control options that revolutionize the way our customers interact with their homes.
- Perform full-cycle inside sales using a consultative, solutions based sales approach
- Qualify sales leads generated by our marketing and business development team
- Educate prospects about features and benefits of Fronpoint’s products and services
- Set appointments and follow up with prospects via email
- Drive production of opportunities to meet sales goals and objectives
- You’ll participate in coaching sessions and 1:1s with managers and trainers
- Utilize a CRM to track daily, weekly and monthly sales activities
- Promote and enhance company reputation, providing professional and solutions based assistance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Coachable: You’re open to constructive criticism, with a strong desire to implement and sustain feedback by others. You have the ability to follow a call flow/sales process
- Curious: You actively seek information pertaining to our business, products, services, competitors and customer base
- Committed: You have the passion and perseverance for what you want to accomplish. You have the stamina and endurance to stick with your future, day in, day out
- Comfortable with ambiguity: You’re an early adapter of change. When changes are made, it motivates you to evolve and innovate
- Customer focused: You understand the value of a relationship by building trust and relating to the customer to ensure the conversation progresses properly and on track. You are honest and have the integrity to do what’s right for our customers and for the business
- Aggressive; uncapped compensation plan
- Base Salary: $35,000
- Average annual compensation: $70,000-$100,000
- Full benefits package including:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid time-off
- Parental leave
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Weekly and monthly sales contests
- Frequent team outings & company events
Why Work At Frontpoint?
- You’ll have a sense of purpose: The work we do at Frontpoint matters – protecting homes & families – and you will positively influence people lives’ in a meaningful way.
- We do not cold call; Ever: Every potential customer wants to speak with you to understand how they can feel more secure & connected. Your job is to educate, listen, and build a customizable solution that best fits every customer’s unique needs.
- Career path: We’ll make you an expert in your field, so you’ll sell with confidence. We foster a knowledge sharing environment through hands-on training, mentoring/coaching, and continuous product education so you can thrive in your job and develop in your career.
- Why we win business: Our customers love us. You’ll be proud to sell a Frontpoint Security system.
- You'll work with awesomely dynamic people: Sure we wear jeans, have pool tables, and enjoy video games in our break rooms - but the best part of Frontpoint is our people! “Accepting”, “Friendly”, “Smart”, & “Authentic” are traits that characterize the co-workers you'll be surrounded by - all of whom share the commitment to winning and doing their part to move the business forward - while having some fun along the way!
Back to top