Help Desk Intern
- Vienna, VA
At Frontpoint, our mission is to help people feel safer and more connected in their everyday lives. For over a decade, we’ve been continuously advancing, perfecting and innovating to ensure our customers always have the simplest, safest, and smartest home security. Our employees never stop working to deliver the best. We’re mission driven and committed to our values, making us a great place to grow your career.
We’re looking for an intern to join our growing technology team.
That’s where you come in.
As a Help Desk Intern, you will take a proactive approach to working across our entire population of employees. Your efforts will keep people working and keep the company moving forward. You will handle a wide breadth of IT issues across the business, and receive exposure to various components of our infrastructure to enhance your skills. Come join a team committed to innovation, execution, and the mission to keep our customers safer and more connected in their everyday lives.
On top of your day-to-day duties, you will be responsible for a few key things:
- Providing tier 1 support as needed to our end user base, management and senior leadership staff
- Ensuring that incidents are resolved quickly and consistently while meeting and exceeding expectations for our end user base
- Responding to and resolving user tickets related to password resets, hardware, new user creation, office 365, etc.
- Inventory on existing hardware
Here’s what you need to be successful in this role:
- Junior or Senior in a IT or Computer Science degree program
- Strong customer service orientation, attention to detail and follow-up characteristics
- Ability to work autonomously on projects and initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and ability to work with users from all levels of the organization with all degrees of technology literacy
- Knowledge of Microsoft client operating systems and communications (Windows 10, Apple also a plus)
- General skills in usage of standard desktop applications including Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to troubleshoot effectively and work through complex solutions
Do you have what it takes? Come join our team and take your career to the next level!
Back to top