Frontpoint’s mission is to make families feel safe, more connected, and to inspire the world that great service still exists. Our team’s efforts to care for and protect our customers are the reason that 96% of customers would recommend Frontpoint to a friend.
We are looking for a designer interested in pushing our creative direction and delivering design-forward concepts for corporate marketing initiatives.
That’s where you come in.
As a Graphic Designer on the Marketing team, you will work in our fast-paced, enterprise scale, B2C environment. Frontpoint is expanding its marketing portfolio with new channels across established and emerging media. You will be on the forefront of creative design across our omni channel approach, ensuring brand consistency as we drive towards our goal of 1 MM customers by 2021.
On top of your day-to-day duties, you will be responsible for a few key things:
- Creating visually appealing digital marketing content (web banners, display banners, social graphics, infographics, etc.)
- Creating robust graphics for offline channels (direct mail, print, broadcast, etc.)
- Evaluating and auditing graphics to ensure brand consistency across channels
- Influencing the direction of our brand while ensuring everything is within guidelines
- Managing partnerships with our vendors and communicating our strategic needs to develop the best possible marketing materials
- Communicate with leaders across the business to streamline our design processes
What do we need from you?
- BS in Graphic Design (or related field)
- Extensive experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Portfolio of past work – offline and online design projects
- Great work ethic and sense of humor – we believe in mutual trust and personal responsibility
Do you have what it takes? Come join our team and take your career to the next level!
Meet Some of Frontpoint's Employees
Incentives & Communications Specialist
Nathan ensures that employees at Frontpoint are always enjoying themselves at work—and keeps all company communication channels operating effectively.
Back to top