Frontpoint’s mission is to make families feel safe, more connected, and to inspire the world that great service still exists. Our team’s efforts to care for and protect our customers are the reason that 96% of customers would recommend Frontpoint to a friend.
With a target start date in January, the duration of the paid internship will be through the Spring semester with the opportunity to reapply for additional semesters. You can expect to work up to 20 hours per week with the schedule dependent on the availability of the intern. Junior or Senior Undergrad students with relevant coursework are encouraged to apply. This is an exciting career opportunity for a professional with an interest in business management, finance and accounting, or consulting.
Learn objectives and areas of focus:
- Provide support to the Finance and Accounting teams
- Gain a deep understanding of financial analysis within a B2C environment
- Understand forecasting process and provide solutions based on Frontpoint data
- Rising Junior or Senior Undergraduate in path towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Data Science, or related field
- Strong work ethic, team player, results oriented, strong organizational skills
- Software savvy and analytical
- Ability to take direction and follow-through
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to take ownership with a focus on details
- Desire to learn and strong initiative
Back to top