- Dulles, VA
Frontpoint’s mission is to make families feel safe, more connected, and to inspire the world that great service still exists. Our team’s efforts to care for and protect our customers are the reason that 96% of customers would recommend Frontpoint to a friend.
We’re looking for Order and Supply Technicians who have the willingness to learn, the drive to continually grow professionally, and have the desire to bring the world a more secure, smarter home.
That’s where you come in.
As an Order and Supply Technician, you’ll fulfill customer orders that include home security, home awareness, and home control products that revolutionize the way our customers interact with their homes.
On top of your day-to-day duties, you will be responsible for a few key things:
- Fulfill customer orders, managing every step of the order life cycle from pick to pack
- Program security sensors and install cellular modules into control panels
- Assemble, customize and package every alarm system so that each customer has an exceptional, unparalleled out-of-the-box experience
- Prepare shipping invoices and all pertinent customer documentation
- Perform quality checks on customer orders
- Process defective equipment returns
- Assist with inventory management
- You’ll participate in coaching sessions and 1:1s with managers
- Utilize a CRM to track daily, weekly and monthly activities
Here’s what you need to be successful in this role:
- 0-2 years of experience in retail, customer service, or warehouse
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent organizational skills, with extreme attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability
- Energy and passion for delivering results in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment
Frontpoint provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Frontpoint complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontpoint expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Frontpoint’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge
Back to top