Director of Partnership Marketing
Frontpoint’s mission is to make families feel safe, more connected, and to inspire the world that great service still exists. Our team’s efforts to care for and protect our customers are the reason that 96% of customers would recommend Frontpoint to a friend.
We’re looking for a marketing professional with the ability to leverage our partnerships into high-quality leads for our sales organization.
That’s where you come in.
As the Director of Partnership Marketing, you will report directly to the Vice President of Consumer Marketing and be a key player in driving lead generation, curating partnerships, and managing a high-performance Partnership team. Frontpoint is a leader in customer acquisition, and looking to expand its marketing channels to further accelerate our industry leading growth (40% YoY). You will help execute a robust affiliate marketing strategy, building upon our efforts and reaching onto established and emerging platforms alike. You will play an active role in standing up and enhance new marketing avenues, critical in achieving our goal of 1MM customers by the year 2021.
On top of your day-to-day duties, you will be responsible for a few key things:
- Acquiring new partnerships by identifying and engaging with prospects across various industries
- Establishing mutually beneficial co-branding relationships across reputable brands
- Negotiating contracts and setting standards for rate per lead with each partner
- Increasing monthly lead volume and delivering on quality and revenue targets
- Motivating an agile and results driven team
- Setting strategy for onboarding new partners and how we supply marketing collateral
What do we need from you?
- 10+ years of well-rounded partnership marketing experience, including lead generation and digital partners
- Experience leading a team to meet high-volume lead metrics
- Experience in affiliate marketing, meaning B2B and potentially B2B2C experience
- Demonstrated understanding of conversion tactics and their impact on the business
- A results-driven mindset, with the ability to execute on an integrated marketing strategy
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to retain a good rapport with a high-volume partnership model
Do you have what it takes? Come join our team and take your career to the next level!
Meet Some of Frontpoint's Employees
Incentives & Communications Specialist
Nathan ensures that employees at Frontpoint are always enjoying themselves at work—and keeps all company communication channels operating effectively.
Back to top