Director of Fulfillment & Supply Chain
Frontpoint’s mission is to make families feel safe, more connected, and to inspire the world that great service still exists. Our team’s efforts to care for and protect our customers are the reason that 96% of customers would recommend Frontpoint to a friend.
We’re looking for a highly-organized, analytical thinker who loves leading large teams of people and gets excited about working in a fast-paced consumer products company.
That’s where you come in.
As our Director of Fulfillment and Supply Chain, you will provide strategic and tactical leadership to these functional teams while ensuring that both are operating at the most efficient and effective capacity. You will partner internally and externally to uphold Frontpoint’s high-standard of customer care, while optimizing efficiencies. Most importantly, you will develop a team of 25+ to best position the company to consistently meet production goals and deadlines. We count on a quick and motivated fulfillment center to help provide our employees with the best possible experience!
On top of your day-to-day duties, you will be responsible for a few key things:
- Continuously looking at business processes, as they relate to the department, to ensure that delivery of fulfillment capabilities are optimized
- Working with senior management to ensure that our product offering is being monitored for quality and cost effectiveness, including ownership of the transition of product levels during times of product migration and version upgrades
- Making certain that Frontpoint customers are receiving a great ‘out of the box’ customer experience by augmenting our existing stringent and effective quality standards
- Working with various stakeholders throughout the business to ensure that inventory levels are within targeted metrics
- Owning and continuously monitoring direct and indirect fulfillment costs, with an eye toward risks and opportunities
- Integrating new products and updates within Fulfillment, along with ensuring all vendor procedures are created for the Manager of Supply Chain
- Monitoring fulfillment staffing needs and updating the staffing model as necessary to stay current with customer demand
- Owning and continuously developing training materials and standard operating procedures that support best practices
- Working with Facilities team to analyze space requirements to determine functional space needs with respect to customer growth and demand
- Working alongside legal team to execute contracts with material external suppliers
- Leveraging the Technology Team at Frontpoint to incorporate existing Fulfillment functions into existing ERP system to breed efficiency and accurate reporting (scheduling, defective testing, etc.)
What do we need from you?
- 7+ years of management experience providing oversight to Supply Chain and Production teams
- Experience leading large teams (at least 15+) composed of managers and staff level employees in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Outstanding Managerial/Leadership abilities with proven track record of driving high performance results
- Deep understanding of end to end Supply Chain and Inventory best practices
- Demonstrated ability to create and utilize staffing models to optimize workforce management ensuring that production capabilities are continually met
- Highly analytical thinker with ability to build/manage forecasting models to ensure that the business is best positioned to meet ever changing customer demands
- Highly organized with proven experience in creating and leading a culture of organization, process, and attention to detail
- Vendor management experience with strong ability to manage/cultivate new and existing relationships
- Ability to grasp complex strategic issues and synthesize in terms easily understood by diverse audiences
- Highly self-aware, with the ability to communicate and build strong relationships (internal and external) within all levels of the organization (staff through C-suite)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, Materials Management, Logistics, Supply Chain or similar field of study
- APICS certification desired; not required
Do you have what it takes? Come join our team and take your career to the next level!
Back to top