Frontpoint’s mission is to make families feel safe, more connected, and to inspire the world that great service still exists. Our team’s efforts to care for and protect our customers are the reason that 96% of customers would recommend Frontpoint to a friend.
We’re looking for a training professional to take our already industry leading customer care team to the next level.
That’s where you come in.
As a Curriculum Designer, you will make it your mission to deliver expert training methodologies to the Product Support team responsible for creating a world-class customer experience to our rapidly growing consumer base. You will be in charge of applying principles of adult learning to create an innovative combination of learning events ranging from ILT to WBT. Additionally, this role will rely heavily on your ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional professionals to identify the target audience’s training needs. After identifying those needs, you will apply tested instructional design methods such as ADDIE and training industry best practices to create and deliver higher quality training to our team. This is a high impact position, where you will be a key contributor building upon nearly a decade of 30%+ YoY growth rates, and will drive the customer experience necessary to achieve over 1 million customers within 5 years.
On top of your day-to-day duties, you will be responsible for a few key things:
- Collaborate effectively with internal customers, including subject matter experts, corporate stakeholders, and peers to design, plan and execute training
- Ability to conduct needs assessment and develop the evaluation tools
- Creating supporting materials/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
- Using various instructional design tools to create content for different training scenarios
- Educating trainees on our products and services as well our industry competitors’
- Establish learning objectives and create knowledge checks or assessment questions including situational or scenario based questions
- Setting strategy around how to measure trainee performance and development
- Maintaining Customer Care’s Knowledge Base database system
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Communication, or related field
- 2+ years curriculum design experience or equivalent combination of education and experience (preferably in a high performance contact center environment)
- Proven experience in an eLearning/web based learning environment
- Experience with Adobe Captivate, Brainshark, or any other instructional design/sales enablement software is preferred
Do you have what it takes? Come join our team and take your career to the next level!
Meet Some of Frontpoint's Employees
Incentives & Communications Specialist
Nathan ensures that employees at Frontpoint are always enjoying themselves at work—and keeps all company communication channels operating effectively.
Back to top