Technical Support Specialist
Frontline Technologies is seeking a Technical Support Specialist to act as the primary client liaison for users of our product, AppliTrack. Technical Support Specialists are responsible for identifying and troubleshooting problems and providing advice to assist users.
- Respond to technical support requests via phone, email, and chat.
- Provide timely, creative solutions to non tech-savvy customers to help them reach their goals.
- Advocate for the customer when working with product management and development teams to improve AppliTrack.
- Actively share knowledge and offer assistance to teammates.
- Inquisitive in nature and enjoys solving technical problems.
- Provides high quality customer support.
- Highly motivated, results-oriented self-starter.
- Able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A high degree of personal integrity.
- Ability to uphold, safeguard and support the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to corporate ethics, integrity and priorities.
- A desire to grow in areas of expertise as dictated by the evolving needs and goals of the company.
Qualifications, Key Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred.
- 1-2 years of technical support experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Professional manner in dealing with others.
- Ability to interface with individuals at all levels within an organization.
Back to top