Strategic Software Sales Executive, EdTech
- Dallas, TX
About Frontline Education
Frontline Education provides cloud-based solutions for the K-12 education industry, primarily focusing on human capital management and back-office administrative solutions. As a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions, we serve more than 12,000 educational organizations representing over 80,000 schools and 5 million educators across the United States and Canada. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Our unprecedented growth has created new opportunities on our sales team.
We are currently seeking a Strategic Software Sales Executive for the South Central Region. This position can be based in any state within the region: TX, OK, KS, MO, AR, LA
Reporting to the Regional Sales leader, the Strategic Software Sales Executive is responsible for positioning Frontline solutions products and services to prospective K-12 school districts. The heart of the Software Sales Executive role is to create long-term, consultative relationships with new and existing clients in the K-12 markets. To be successful as a Strategic Software Sales Executive, you must be comfortable partnering with School Districts and School Boards to influence the buying decision process.
The Strategic Software Sales Executive will cultivate relationships and engage with clients to uncover significant client needs to position appropriate solutions that create value and efficiencies. Our Software Sales Executives work diligently to earn a deep understanding of Frontline Education’s solutions as well as knowledge of the industry and accounts within the territory.
- Establish regionally focused sales strategy focused on large school districts and state-wide accounts in the region
- Achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Develop and drive sol,ution selling to increase bundle adoption rate
- uncover challenges facing Frontline Education customers and recommend appropriate solutions
- Demonstrable experience – ability to maintain a clear record of quota achievement, excellent account planning, and a willingness to work hard and persevere to make things happen. Convey a tenacious commitment to win!
- Communication - exceptional communications skills with a variety of influence styles to solve customer business challenges and drive results
- Metrics driven - proficiency in Solution selling for large sized accounts across multiple geographies, building pipelines and increasing customer retention rates
- Relationships - build and maintain relationships easily at new and existing accounts to ensure that customer needs are met and to be aware of new opportunities
- Collaboration - both internal and external collaboration is the key to success
- Continuous improvement mindset - striving to consistently improve and exceed expectations
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree plus at least 7 - 10 years outside sales experience in a software services to the K-12 education environment or human capital management software in Education Technology. In addition, we seek the following:
- A driven sales professional with the ability to leverage professional networks in the territory, attending conventions, conferences and association meetings
- Proven track record of excellence in sales activity (awards, top rankings, etc.) using solution sales techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate in a team oriented sales environment that allows for collaboration across service solution business lines
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically plan sales calls and execute follow-up with prospects, clients, internal staff and management
- Proficient in web-based applications and programs to effectively manage pipeline in the CRM tool, as well as the RFP and bid process
- Ability to travel throughout the territory regularly, including overnight
We offer a competitive compensation package including a base salary, commission plan and stellar benefits. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
Are you ready to make a true impact by joining a world class sales team that directly influences the education industry? Then let’s talk!
Frontline Education is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Frontline Education Vision:
Partnering with the education community to prepare students with the skills for tomorrow and a lifetime of learning
Frontline Education Mission:
Serving members of the education community with integrated solutions, insights and caring people to support them in their pursuit of excellence
Back to top