Sr. Manager, Learning Center
Frontline Education is a leading provider of SaaS solutions for educators and administrators across the United States. We currently partner with over 7,500 school districts whose professionals and staff use our premier software solutions on a daily basis. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Our unprecedented growth has created a number of new opportunities across the company. Currently, we are looking to delight our customers by hiring a Sr. Manager, Learning Center who has experience leading a team that provides innovative and effective customer self-service capabilities. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact in a fast growth organization.
Reporting to the VP of Product Management, the Sr. Manager, Learning Center is responsible for driving the forward-looking strategy and vision for customer self-service. Working collaboratively with the Customer Success organization, you will develop a process for building innovative, self-guided solutions to engage clients to help customers get answers and information they need to successfully utilize our solutions, resulting in faster client implementations and reduced support call volume.
Key Performance Objectives:
- Develop deep understanding of Frontline customer behavior and needs to shape and improve the customer online experience.
- Establish and implement a unified, singular solution across Frontline’s entire platform for an online self-service experience that encompasses self-service onboarding, crowdsourced knowledgebase curation, and online customer communities.
- Deliver key insights on how our self-service efforts are improving the support experience.
- Lead the selection and implementation of one or more tools that support the self-service mission by facilitating the crowdsourcing, curation, and publishing of content and/or fostering community participation and engagement.
- Develop and drive the process by which Product, Development and Customer Support define release notes, and communicate those to customers and our internal teams.
- Leverage support utilization metrics to refine the content in the knowledgebase. Provide guidance, curation and maintenance of all online support resources and solutions; doubling our current Learning Resources within the first year.
The Ideal Profile:
- Demonstrable experience. You’ve “been there, done that” when it comes to setting strategy and vision for self-service, customer learning experiences and online community development.
- Metrics driven. You have proficiency in implementing a strategy as measured by metrics such as: Customer Engagement of Self Service, Call Volume, Chat Volume, Number of cases per customer, implementation cycle, et al. Customer adoption of the self-service model is critical to its overall success, so you will drive the support and optimization communication strategy to ensure just that.
- Juggling is a joy! You can manage multiple projects simultaneously, investigate and understand project priorities and balance the multitude of requests into a cohesive roadmap.
- Strong leadership. You will lead a team of highly creative and capable professionals who are passionate about their roles. Providing management and leadership to the team through performance and coaching, budget oversight, and the communication of strategic vision to staff is exciting to you. In addition, part of your strong leadership skills includes your ability to mobilize a team to execute from vision to conception, rolling your sleeves up to do any piece necessary – from training community managers and content creators, to curation, to presenting to senior leadership.
- You’re so good at collaboration, it might be your middle name. This role requires a great deal of collaboration both internally and externally. Internally, collaboration with Customer Support, Implementation, Product Management, User Experience and Development will be critical to create, communicate and maintain project timelines. Externally, you will leverage resources to identify opportunities for the platform, and then develop and deliver recommendations of solutions/concepts to Frontline’s Senior Management Team.
- Continuous improvement mindset. Maintaining the status quo is a “no go” for you. You strive to consistently improve, and can conduct post-launch assessments of newly implemented initiatives, filter/prioritize ideas, recommend improvements to current offerings.
- Project management and organizational skills are in your top strengths.
- You have worked in or alongside AGILE / SCRUM development environments.
- You possess the ability to work self-sufficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- You have 10+ years’ serving customers ideally during a company’s growth mode.
- You have earned a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Back to top