Sr. Data and Contracts Analyst
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Contracts, the Sr. Data & Contracts Analyst will be responsible for validating data inputs and maintaining data integrity. This individual will work closely with Sales to manage any exceptions and escalating within the organization as appropriate.
- Reconciling the contract data with sales data
- Validate data inputs to maintain data integrity
- Manage exceptions to contracts and work with key stakeholders to escalate within organization as needed
- Maintain data integrity of the renewal data
Required Education & Experience
- Very strong Excel skills
- Database management
- Review of monthly revenue posting and trend analysis
- Understanding revenue recognition rules and requirements for a SaaS business
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to forge relationships with the Sales team
- Judgement and communication skills to professionally and efficiently escalate issues as appropriate
- Strong time management skills and ability to own the process and deliver results in a timely manner as the business dictates
- Demonstrable experience. You will maintain the highest integrity and ownership of the contract data along with a willingness to work hard and make things happen.
- You will possess exceptional communications skills with a mindset of being both player and coach to drive results and influence your team.
- Relationships! You easily build and maintain relationships within our company to be a true collaborator and scale our billing processes.
- Continuous improvement mindset. Maintaining the status quo is a “no go” for you. You strive to consistently improve.
Meet Some of Frontline Education's Employees
Education Solutions Executive
Spencer provides world-class talent acquisition and special education management solutions to Frontline Education’s K-12 school district clients, who are teaching the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs.
Back to top