Frontline Education is looking to fill a Solutions Consultant position to serve as the primary solutions resources for our field sales team, customers and prospective customers. Solutions Consultants are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the pre-sales and sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key solutions advisor and product advocate for our products. The Solutions Consultant must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must understand the customers’ business objectives and to align a solution (existing or new) to meet business, technical and customer timelines. Must be able to understand all technical challenges of assigned accounts and be able to provide solutions using both domain and technical expertise. Will ensure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Responsible for development and delivery of solutions oriented product demonstrations
- Utilize expertise to develop and present solutions related to the Consultant’s primary product of focus
- Identify opportunities for multi-product solutions through consultative visits, meetings and demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Surveying the customers’ needs to determine the best solution and assist with creating an agenda to set appropriate expectations
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Able to travel regionally and nationally; 50% expectation.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and/or technology product implementation/support. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must have experience in a human capital management software organization. Domain expertise and experience in demonstrating ERP functions and systems.
Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive solutions. Must be prepared for extensive travel.
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in the domain, sales or technical areas discussed above.
- Experience and familiarity of our products and line of business a plus
Meet Some of Frontline Education's Employees
Senior Software Developer, Technical Lead
Chris teams with product owners and leads Frontline Education's developers. He identifies technical solutions for HR and education operations, outlines requirements, and motivates project productivity.
Back to top