Frontline Education is looking to fill several Solutions Consultant positions to serve as the primary solutions resources for our field sales team, customers and prospective customers. Solutions Consultants are responsible for consulting with school district to identify problems, collaborating on solutions, and demonstrating how Frontline Education’s software solutions can meet those needs. The Solution Consultant supports the sales team as the key solutions advisor and product advocate for our products. The Solutions Consultant must be able to product positioning to senior administrator and teachers. Must be able to understand challenges of school districts in the areas of special education, school-based Medicaid and response to intervention and be able to provide solutions using both domain and product expertise. Will support the sales team with consultative and collaborative discussions and product presentations to school districts. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Responsible for development and delivery of solutions oriented product demonstrations
- Utilize previous K-12 Domain expertise to develop and present solutions related to the Consultant’s primary product of focus
- Identify opportunities for multi-product solutions through consultative visits, meetings and demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Surveying the customers’ needs to determine the best solution and assist with creating an agenda to set appropriate expectations
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Able to travel regionally and nationally; 50% expectation.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with content expertise in Special Education, Medicaid, and RTI/MTSS. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must have time experience in working in or supporting a customer domain setting such as Human Resources, Business or Professional Development. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive solutions. Must be prepared for extensive travel.
- 5+ years of experience providing K-12 products and services in highly consultative environment with deep content expertise.
- Experience as a former School District Administrator or Special Education Supervisor/Case Manager
Back to top