Software Sales Executive
Software Sales Executive
Frontline Technologies is a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions for educators and administrators across the United States. We currently partner with over 7,500 school districts whose professionals and staff use our premier software solutions on a daily basis. In 2015, we were recognized by INC Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Our unprecedented growth has created a number of opportunities within our solution sales team for senior-level software sales executives. Currently, we are looking for a number of seasoned Software Sales Executives (referred to as Education Solutions Executives (ESE) internally and to customers) to promote and sell Frontline solutions to prospective customers within designated territories in the U.S. The ESE role is best suited for hunters who have sold SaaS solutions to senior-level decision makers in the past. Creating long-term, profitable relationships with Frontline customers is key.
To be successful in this role, an ESE must be an over-achiever of quota attainment and understand software solutions selling to key stakeholders. The ability to cross-sell to our existing client base is necessary for driving revenue targets. Experience with selling SaaS solutions and in the k-12 market are desired. Knowledge of special education is helpful, but not required. The ESE should be comfortable speaking to leaders at School Districts to influence purchasing decisions.
Key Performance Objectives:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of Frontline’s software solutions and how each can positively impact a school district to ease administrative burdens and catalyze teacher growth and development.
- Stay current on industry trends within Education Technology and Frontline’s positioning within the market.
Customer Engagement / Quota Attainment
- Meet or exceed established sales goals by driving software solution sales into school districts. Meet with senior district administrators / stakeholders in face-to-face settings and conduct sales presentations to show the value of Frontline’s solutions. Pro-actively schedule follow-up visits with customers to continue engagement of the relationship.
- Sales presentations will be conducted via a number of mediums, such as face-to-face, webinar and live demos. Comfort with each method is critical to success as an ESE. Face-to-face demonstrations will be the primary method of presentation, resulting in travel 50-75% of the time.
- Lead the RFP process. Work in partnership with support staff at headquarters to prepare bids for customers.
- Utilize solution selling methods to demonstrate Frontline’s product offerings and overcome customer objections.
- Attend assigned state territory conventions, sales & marketing meetings, training meetings and national state shows.
- Manage your pipeline/forecast and log all customer interactions within Frontline’s CRM system. Ensure customer account files are updated with the most accurate information. Provide reporting to management, as requested.
- Communicate with the Sales Management Team via one-on-one meetings and weekly team meetings.
- Collaborate internally across many departments (Marketing, Finance, Accounting, HR, and Product Management).
The Ideal Profile
- You’re an aggressive learner. You proactively pick up knowledge pertaining to new product offerings or product enhancements and continually fine-tune your presentations skills to effectively showcase solutions to customers. As a result, you can speak fluently to customers about Frontline’s solutions and how each can make positive impact.
- You exercise good listening skills. Your ear is fine-tuned to turn client frustrations and inefficiencies into opportunities that Frontline solutions can solve. You help maximize customer satisfaction by streamlining their processes.
- You’re a hunter, not a farmer! You are adept at identifying new potential customers and cross-selling existing customers. You have a proven track record of sales achievement. You meet and often exceed quota and aren’t afraid to sell past a “No.”
- You are articulate, an all-around great communicator! You have impeccable presentation and writing skills and interact with relative ease with C-level professionals.
- You’re self-motivated. In this role, you will work your designated territory from your home. As such, this opportunity requires an individual who has a great deal of self-motivation with little oversight from management.
- You’re super organized. Effectively managing your pipeline and forecasting for the future is critical in this role. To do so, you must have excellent organizational skills, be detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
Frontline is growing at a fast pace and we need more people on our team who can pick up the baton and start running! If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this opportunity and you want to make a true impact on the education sector then please apply via our careers page: www.frontlinek12.com/careers. Preference will be given to candidates who have sales experience in the school district and/or government markets! Familiarity of special education is a plus.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Back to top