Senior Software UI Developer
Frontline Education is seeking a Senior Software UI Developer to design, build, test, deploy and support elegant, scalable and reliable software solutions for our customers. This is a fast-paced and exciting role that provides opportunities to work on a wide array of projects.
The Sr. Software UI Developer is responsible for:
- Collaborating within and across cross-functional, agile teams to deliver software that achieves business objectives using a continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) model.
- Contributing to and evangelizing Frontline Education engineering standards and practices.
- Mentoring more junior developers and peers.
- A ‘One Team’ mindset in which success is only achieved through the success of others
- A Systems Thinking approach that ensures solutions solve the problem at hand within the construct of a larger platform
- An entrepreneurial spirit: willing to try new ideas, learn fast, and continuously improve
- A consultative approach to evangelizing concepts and teaching others to fish
Qualifications, Key Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Field and/or 10+ years’ experience
- Expertise in web-based applications and web architecture
- SaaS experience is preferred
- Working experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong demonstrable experience developingcomponent based, front-end web, mobile and responsive solutions utilizing:
- Experience with one or more unit testing frameworks is preferred
- Experience with 508/c or WAI standards for accessible websites
- Experience with one or more CSS extensions or authoring frameworks such as Less, Sass, Stylus, etc. is preferred
- Experience with responsive web design frameworks and techniques is preferred
- Able to provide expert-level guidance on web standards,usability best practices, accessibility guidelines, and UI trends
Meet Some of Frontline Education's Employees
Education Solutions Executive
Spencer provides world-class talent acquisition and special education management solutions to Frontline Education’s K-12 school district clients, who are teaching the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs.
Back to top