Senior Software UI Developer
Frontline Education is seeking a Senior Software UI Developer to design, build, test, deploy and support elegant, scalable and reliable software solutions for our customers. This is a fast-paced and exciting role that provides opportunities to work on a wide array of projects.
We're a group of unique and talented individuals that love what we do. We've been lucky enough to land jobs with a rapidly growing tech company that supports an appreciative and friendly customer base. We work hard to make our customers happy but we like to have a good time in the process. But, there’s more to us than the Nerf guns and ping pong tournaments that you see on the surface.
We are a company that strives to think in terms of “we” instead of “me.” We believe in the philosophy of servant leadership and that it’s all about putting others first. We also value the balance between family and work and embrace working to live and not living to work.
If this sounds like your kind of workplace, please keep reading!
The Sr. Software UI Developer is responsible for:
- Collaborating within and across cross-functional, agile teams to deliver software that achieves business objectives using a continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) model.
- Contributing to and evangelizing Frontline Education engineering standards and practices.
- Mentoring more junior developers and peers.
- A ‘One Team’ mindset in which success is only achieved through the success of others
- A Systems Thinking approach that ensures solutions solve the problem at hand within the construct of a larger platform
- An entrepreneurial spirit: willing to try new ideas, learn fast, and continuously improve
- A consultative approach to evangelizing concepts and teaching others to fish
Qualifications, Key Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Field and/or 10+ years’ experience
- Expertise in web-based applications and web architecture
- SaaS experience is preferred
- Working experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong demonstrable experience developing component based, front-end web, mobile and responsive solutions utilizing:
- Experience with one or more unit testing frameworks is preferred
- Experience with 508/c or WAI standards for accessible websites
- Experience with one or more CSS extensions or authoring frameworks such as Less, Sass, Stylus, etc. is preferred
- Experience with responsive web design frameworks and techniques is preferred
- Able to provide expert-level guidance on web standards, usability best practices, accessibility guidelines, and UI trends
Meet Some of Frontline Education's Employees
Associate UX Designer
As a member of the Design Team, Jonathan’s job is to make sure that all of Frontline Education’s products look and work as well as possible for the company’s users.
Back to top