Senior Software Engineer in Test/Sr. QA Engineer
Frontline Education is seeking a Senior Software Engineer in Test / Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to provide automated testing solutions that enable teams to deliver high quality solutions in a continuous integration / continuous delivery (CI/CD) environment.
The Engineer is responsible for:
- Designing and developing robust test automation frameworks that allow for rapid test script creation while being maintainable
- Working with engineering teams to ensure these solutions best support ongoing application development and delivery efforts
- Enabling engineering teams to utilize the solutions and adopt a ‘test engineering culture’
Qualifications, Key Skills and Competencies
- College Degree preferred. At least three to seven years of related experience.
- Expertise in testing web-based applications and web architecture. SaaS experience with microservices architectures a plus.
- Expertise in test automation frameworks and programming.
- Working knowledge of Selenium.
- Demonstrable expertise in either Java or C#.
- Experience with implementing test automation within a continuous integration environment.
- Experience designing, implementing or enhancing test harness/framework is desired.
- Mobile experience is a plus.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A ‘One Team’ mindset in which success is only achieved through the success of others
- A Systems Thinking approach that ensures solutions solve the problem at hand within the construct of a larger platform
- An entrepreneurial spirit: willing to try new ideas, learn fast, and continuously improve
- A consultative approach to evangelizing concepts and teaching others to fish
Meet Some of Frontline Education's Employees
Senior Software Developer, Technical Lead
Chris teams with product owners and leads Frontline Education's developers. He identifies technical solutions for HR and education operations, outlines requirements, and motivates project productivity.
Back to top