Senior Software Engineer in Test/Sr. QA Engineer
Frontline Education is seeking a Senior Software Engineer in Test / Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to provide automated testing solutions that enable teams to deliver high quality solutions in a continuous integration / continuous delivery (CI/CD) environment.
The Engineer is responsible for:
- Designing and developing robust test automation frameworks that allow for rapid test script creation while being maintainable
- Working with engineering teams to ensure these solutions best support ongoing application development and delivery efforts
- Enabling engineering teams to utilize the solutions and adopt a ‘test engineering culture’
Qualifications, Key Skills and Competencies
- College Degree preferred. At least three to seven years of related experience.
- Expertise in testing web-based applications and web architecture. SaaS experience with microservices architectures a plus.
- Expertise in test automation frameworks and programming.
- Working knowledge of Selenium.
- Demonstrable expertise in either Java or C#.
- Experience with implementing test automation within a continuous integration environment.
- Experience designing, implementing or enhancing test harness/framework is desired.
- Mobile experience is a plus.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A ‘One Team’ mindset in which success is only achieved through the success of others
- A Systems Thinking approach that ensures solutions solve the problem at hand within the construct of a larger platform
- An entrepreneurial spirit: willing to try new ideas, learn fast, and continuously improve
- A consultative approach to evangelizing concepts and teaching others to fish
Back to top