Senior Software Developer
We're a group of unique and talented individuals and we love what we do. We've been lucky enough to land jobs with a rapidly growing tech company that supports an appreciative and friendly customer base. We work hard to make our customers happy but we like to have a good time in the process. But, there’s more to us than the deep-dish pizza, Nerf guns, and ping pong tournaments that you see on the surface.
We are a company that strives to think in terms of “we” instead of “me.” We believe in the philosophy of servant leadership and that it’s all about putting others first. We also value the balance between family and work and embrace working to live and not living to work.
If this sounds like your kind of workplace, please keep reading!
We're looking for a mid-senior level Software Developer to contribute to the programming workload of our Implementation and Integrations team. This individual will be responsible for the development and unit testing of new partner integrations with third-party platforms, as well as creating new features and implementing custom business logic for new clients. The Software Developer will work closely with the Implementation and Integration teams to fill gaps in the specific needs of some of our largest clients. This is a fast-paced and exciting development role that provides opportunities to work on a wide array of projects.
• Working software that meets the functional requirements, coding standards and quality standards within the agreed upon timeframes.
Key Tasks, Functions and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate closely with other team members to ensure timely deliverables.
• Consistently produces good code that results in working software.
• Effectively works with QA to investigate and solve specific application issues.
• Develops a working understanding of the functional requirements of the application and how customers will use it.
• Adopts the Agile mindset and follows the agreed upon processes and ceremonies.
• Invests time in ongoing development of skills through self-study or training classes.
• Consistently works to manage the quality of their deliverables.
• Highly motivated, results-oriented self-starter.
• A positive attitude to their work.
• Able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• A high degree of personal integrity.
• Ability to uphold, safeguard and support the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to corporate ethics, integrity and priorities.
• A desire to grow in areas of expertise as dictated by the evolving needs and goals of the company.
Qualifications, Key Skills and Competencies:
• B.S. in Computer Science or a related degree with at least 3 years of related experience.
• Ability to interface well with the other Developers, Testers and Scrum Master.
• Working experience with Agile methodology.
• Sufficient knowledge and experience in Microsoft technologies such as MS SQL Server, ASP.NET and C#.
• Must be able to solve a basic problems on his/her own.
Meet Some of Frontline Education's Employees
Senior Software Developer, Technical Lead
Chris teams with product owners and leads Frontline Education's developers. He identifies technical solutions for HR and education operations, outlines requirements, and motivates project productivity.
Back to top