Senior Product Marketing Manager
Frontline Education is an integrated insights partner dedicated to serving those on the front line of education. We’re a fun, motivated group of thinkers, doers and achievers working hard to make a positive impact with the technology and solutions we are offering in the K12 education community. From development to sales to finance to marketing, every team member is here for the same reason. We serve more than 7,500 districts and millions of educators, administrators and support personnel in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. Our solutions make it possible to efficiently and effectively manage the needs of the education community including Recruiting & Hiring, Absence & Time, Professional Growth and Student Solutions. With more than 15 years of experience serving the front line of education, we’re providing actionable intelligence that is enabling districts to make better informed decisions across their school systems.
As we continue to expand our solutions and grow in the market place, it is important that we communicate the value our customers are receiving, reinforcing how our solutions are allowing them to lead with insights. As we continue to grow, we’re looking for seasoned Product or Solutions Marketing Managers to help us craft our story in an impactful, authentic way. Our ideal candidates will have previous product or solutions marketing experience, prior experience with marketing technologies for HR, professional growth or special student solutions and preferably pre-sales experience.
In this role, you will:
- Get to know the ins and outs of a solution with a keen understanding of how it’s making a positive impact on school districts.
- Be responsible for creating and managing solution positioning and messaging and developing sales enablement tools.
- Be the go-to source for information related to competitive positioning and industry trends within your specific solution and key trends and topics impacting your solution positioning and messaging.
- Create differential solution selling content and tools for our sales team including but not limited to whitepapers, presentations, storyboards for demonstrations, videos, case studies, testimonials, and internal facing battle cards and persona messaging documents.
- Work cross-functionally with product management, technology, pre-sales and finance to further understand the solution and the problem being solved for our customers.
- Exercise agility with respect to rapidly changing and growing organization and customer base.
Other responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Build strong relationships with national sales teams to serve as a key resource, presenting the value of the solution to ensure a solid understanding for the solution, competitive market and educational technology trends.
- Engage with various internal departments to maximize product knowledge, product execution and delivery (including development, product management, marketing, sales and finance).
Required skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communication; MBA preferred
- 5 - 8 years of product marketing experience; previous pre-sales experience is a plus
- Domain and/or technology knowledge and experience with HR, professional growth or student solutions; specific to the K12 industry is a plus
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment possessing strong interpersonal, maturity, and organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
- Computer savvy including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint to create sophisticated presentations
Back to top