Senior Financial Systems Analyst
Are you an analytical person who enjoys data, systems, and an environment of continuous change and ingenuity? Do you consider yourself a good listener who can take complex problems and translate them into simple, elegant solutions? Are you seeking an opportunity where you can make a big impact on organizational efficiency?
If this describes you, read on!
Frontline Education, a rapidly growing EdTech SaaS company headquartered in Malvern, PA, is seeking a Senior Financial Systems Analyst to play an inventive role in designing systems and processes that will keep our Finance and Accounting teams moving with speed and accuracy.
Performance Objectives – Year 1:
- Build a subscription process and controls to ensure renewal billings for customers go out on time.
- Develop audit component processes for billings and collections.
- Set up an automated dunning process.
- Integrate the company’s financial planning system (Adaptive Insights) and ERP system (Netsuite).
- Design a system to ensure visibility between budget and P&L.
- Prepare reports and queries by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills; advanced comprehension of business strategy and operations.
- Ability to construct workflows based on business processes and system requirements.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and operate with relative ease in an environment of continuous change.
- Drive to solve complex problems independently, but willing to ask for help when needed.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach; engaged listener.
- 5 – 7 years of comparable experience.
- Financial Systems Audit experience and SaaS or K12 industry experience strongly favorable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems or Computer Science preferred.
For a hire who demonstrates stellar performance in the Senior Financial Systems Analyst role, completing all critical performance objectives as outlined by his/her manager during the specified time period, preference may be given to expose him/her to more complex tasks and projects, including but not limited to: building predictive indicators; developing financial metrics/KPIs; and financial operations management.
Back to top