Senior Financial Analyst
Frontline Education is a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions for educators and administrators across the United States. Frontline Education serves more than 12,000 educational organizations nationwide. Our solutions are used in all 50 states and have the largest data set in K12 Human Capital Management. We partner with school districts whose professionals and staff use our premier software solutions daily. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Our unprecedented growth has created new opportunities in our corporate offices in Malvern, PA. We are currently seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst for our growing Finance team. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to make a direct impact in a fast growth organization.
The Senior Financial Analyst on the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team is a key business partner to senior leadership. The Sr. Financial Analyst will develop monthly forecasts and annual budgets, perform operating plan and forecast variance analysis, and create insightful reporting for senior leadership that will drive more timely and better business decisions. The Sr. Financial Analyst will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management, including helping to prepare presentations, and other projects requested. Depending on ability and experience, this role may also work with other members of the FP&A team to help create the revenue forecast and plan. The ideal candidate for this role is highly analytical, can operate in a fast-paced, changing, innovative environment, with outstanding communication skills. Responsibilities include:
- Provide exceptional financial and analytical support to senior leaders
- Support the creation and maintenance of monthly financial forecasts and annual budgets, with a focus on department costs, expenses, corporate allocations, headcount, and capital expenditures
- Perform detailed variance analysis comparing financial performance with relevant forecasts and budgets, and create meaningful reporting to present business partners with actionable recommendations to drive more timely and better business decisions
- Work closely with the FP&A team to support the creation of monthly reporting packages and monthly presentations
- Analyze data to identify opportunities for cost efficiency, and perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Establish strong business partnerships with other functions throughout the organization
- Partner with the broader Finance group on the financial close process to ensure complete and accurate financials
- Having a continuous focus on process improvement and efficiency
- Work with Business Intelligence Tools and develop dashboard/metric reporting as needed
- This role may also support the development of the revenue forecast and plan (new sales, customer retention on renewals, net pricing impacts, by revenue category and by solution) and assist with the variance analysis as appropriate
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics with at least 5 years experience in Financial Planning & Analysis. Solid proficiency using MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word are necessary. Experience working within a software or technology industry is preferred. We also prefer experience with highly recurring revenue business models as well as NetSuite and/or Adaptive Planning.
We also seek the following competencies:
- Encourages a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly-driven, self-motivated with strong attention to detail and record keeping
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management with professionalism
- Ability to work cross-functionally with individuals across the organization
- Able to prioritize and adapt to change in a rapidly growing and evolving business environment
- Solid interpersonal skills and emotional maturity
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
We offer a competitive compensation package including a base salary, target bonus plan, and stellar benefits which includes UNLIMITED PTO! Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
Visit www.frontlineeducation.com for more information on Frontline Education or contact our recruiting team.
Frontline Education is proud to be a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran/LGBT
Frontline Education Vision:
Partnering with the education community to prepare students with the skills for tomorrow and a lifetime of learning
Frontline Education Mission:
Serving members of the education community with integrated solutions, insights and caring people to support them in their pursuit of excellence
Meet Some of Frontline Education's Employees
Nancy accompanies sales agents on client calls to demo company products, trains new partners during onboarding and implementation, and answers any ongoing questions from clients.
Back to top