Senior Executive Assistant
Senior Executive Assistant
Frontline Education is a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions for educators and administrators across the United States. We currently partner with over 7,500 school districts whose professionals and staff use our premier software solutions on a daily basis. In 2015, we were recognized by INC Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Frontline Technologies is seeking an experienced Senior Executive Assistant to support the CEO, CFO and perhaps other C- level executives at our Malvern Corporate Headquarters. The Senior Executive Assistant will be an assertive, "can do" individual, supporting the executives’ ability to effectively lead the company with minimal distraction. Must have experience working with the CEO of a venture capital backed firm. We are looking for a rock star with leadership qualities!
Key Performance Objectives:
- Managing a very active calendar of meetings and appointments of multiple executives
- Responsible for the coordination and scheduling of meetings and presentations. Able to work with complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas
- Effectively organizes meetings with investment bankers, directors, external parties, leadership meetings and administrative assistants
- Booking hotel rooms and organizing meals
- Supervise administrative assistants
- Anticipate the CEO’s next move. Understand the business and leadership of Frontline Education.
- Managing emails and phone calls
- Completing expense reports and reimbursement reports for guests and interviewees
- Researching and compiling documents and presentations
- Meeting and greeting guests, entertaining as necessary
- Organizing and maintaining the board room
- Organize and maintain the CEO’s office
- Ordering supplies for the executive team
- Will serve as an executive “gatekeeper” and gateway” both internally and externally.
- Follow up with key contributors to the CEO’s projects and maintain the timeline around deliverables on behalf of the executive team – keeping the projects on task!
- He or she will research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executives, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine the appropriate course of action (in consultation with the executives as appropriate).
- Must have flexibility for weekend and evening hours
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The Ideal Profile:
- You’re an all-around great communicator. You must have an expert level of written and verbal communication skills. You will be interacting with investment bankers, directors and board of directors to complete critical deliverables, so communication is key!
- You have good organizational skills. You will be supporting multiple executives. You must possess organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple takes seamlessly with excellent attention to detail. Manage personal and private scheduling. Must be able to plan meetings and guide logistics with minimal supervision and typically with short notice and in many cases last minute changes.
- You must have strong interpersonal skills and emotional maturity! You will need to have the ability to anticipate executives’ needs, time constraints, travel requirements, presentation logistics and complete plans and support requirements without guidance and doing so in an accurate fashion. You must be able to handle confidential information with discretion.
- You must have experience supporting a CEO! We are looking for a minimum of 7 + years of experience supporting C-level executives. Also, experience dealing with a board of directors, including board meeting prep, meeting set up, and shipping board packages is ideal.
- You have strong administrative skills. We are looking for proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is required. You will also need to maintain corporate records.
- Must be in alignment of our core values. At Frontline, we’re unique individuals, but we all hold to a set of guiding core values. We build relationships through open communication, which includes honesty, vulnerability, valuing team input, practicing personal and corporate humility
- Four year degree required.
Frontline Education is growing at a fast pace and our executive team is looking for a positive individual who can pick up the baton and run! If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this opportunity and want to make a true impact on the education sector, then please apply via our career page: www.frontlineeducation.com/careers
We look forward to hearing from you!
Back to top